Favorite Musical?

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Favorite Musical?

Unread postby SunXia » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:02 pm

My niece and nephews LOVE the songs from The Greatest Showman!! Me and my partner love to go out for drives most weekends and those songs are always expected especially by the toddler who belts them out no matter how many times its on repeat.
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Re: Favorite Musical?

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:03 pm

SunXia wrote:My niece and nephews LOVE the songs from The Greatest Showman!! Me and my partner love to go out for drives most weekends and those songs are always expected especially by the toddler who belts them out no matter how many times its on repeat.

It's alright, I forgive their tastes :wink: I'm glad they enjoy it so much

I did like Tightrope when I listed to soundtrack again. It is possibly film kept being put off due to things going on and the overhype of what I had heard, it could be just not on the day. I will be curious to see, when we watch it as a family film, if I like it more a second time or this going to be like Frozen where I wasn't more then "well that was nice enough" with the popular songs (best song is from the Christmas special) and preferred the forgotten Princess and the Frog or Tangled.

My musical tastes may simply be bad!
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”

my tumbler

my officer analysis
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Previous

Return to The Pub