Personality Test

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Personality Test

Unread postby Shen Ai » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:08 am

Well, apparently, I'm grouped with Nostradamus and Newton. How fun.
I've a brave warrior in my army. Shen Ai is his name, and he can slay this Hua Xiong.

Wei has no more famous commanders, Shen Ai takes lead of the vanguard!

Even a commoner on the street knows what Shen Ai is thinking!
Shen Ai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Zhuanyong » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 am

Apparently, I forgot to look to see who I was grouped with. According to that, I'm grouped with Warren Buffett and John D. Rockefeller... How laughable! Why am I not super-wealthy cruising around in the Mediterranean or something?

Of course, when I revert I'll be back to the group with Newton and the others.

[No comment]
Zhuanyong
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:35 am

SunXia wrote:Early twenties?? Only natural to come out of your shell!!

Well I was always an extrovert, it was just the last letter that was changed. Apparently my results correspond with the likes of Blair and Clinton, I think it was pushing me towards being a politician...
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:57 pm

If you are like Blair I'd vote for you!!! But in my experience you are Tory or just right wing?? Where as, I don't vote in Northern Ireland because I refuse to vote anyone but Labor!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Shen Ai » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm a Canadian Tory, so Newton, who was pretty conservative himself, is fine with me.
I've a brave warrior in my army. Shen Ai is his name, and he can slay this Hua Xiong.

Shen Ai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby WeiWenDi » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Shen Ai wrote:Well, apparently, I'm grouped with Nostradamus and Newton. How fun.

Dude, you're INTJ too?! Hi-five, man!

Shen Ai wrote:I'm a Canadian Tory, so Newton, who was pretty conservative himself, is fine with me.

You mean a John Diefenbaker Tory or a Stephen Harper Tory? Actually, I think there are a list of politicians in the description of each personality group...

SunXia wrote:If you are like Blair I'd vote for you!!! But in my experience you are Tory or just right wing?? Where as, I don't vote in Northern Ireland because I refuse to vote anyone but Labor!!

The problem is that Blair very nearly turned Labour into a right-wing party himself. Thankfully, some of the folks who would have been considered the Old Guard are beginning to come out from their bomb shelters and back into the light of day - Ed Miliband and Maurice Glasman among them.
Some more blood, Chekov. The needle won't hurt, Chekov. Take off your shirt, Chekov. Roll over, Chekov. Breathe deeply, Chekov. Blood sample, Chekov! Marrow sample, Chekov! Skin sample, Chekov! If I live long enough... I'm going to run out of samples.
WeiWenDi
Hedgehog Emperor

Unread postby Shen Ai » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:58 pm

WeiWenDi wrote:
Shen Ai wrote:Well, apparently, I'm grouped with Nostradamus and Newton. How fun.

Dude, you're INTJ too?! Hi-five, man!

Shen Ai wrote:I'm a Canadian Tory, so Newton, who was pretty conservative himself, is fine with me.

You mean a John Diefenbaker Tory or a Stephen Harper Tory? Actually, I think there are a list of politicians in the description of each personality group...

Hi-five back at you!

My states are on the previous page.

Tory as in Stephen Harper Tory, not Diefenbaker, who made Canada a bit of a laughing stalk.

Shen Ai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:06 am

WeiWenDi wrote:
SunXia wrote:If you are like Blair I'd vote for you!!! But in my experience you are Tory or just right wing?? Where as, I don't vote in Northern Ireland because I refuse to vote anyone but Labor!!

The problem is that Blair very nearly turned Labour into a right-wing party himself. Thankfully, some of the folks who would have been considered the Old Guard are beginning to come out from their bomb shelters and back into the light of day - Ed Miliband and Maurice Glasman among them.
Certainly didn't feel conservative while he was in power!! Actually felt like the Government cared about the plebs and not the Corporations that they refuse to claim proper tax from!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Kristina » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
33 12 50 33

Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. . . Champions are positive, exuberant people, and often their confidence in the goodness of life and of human nature makes good things happen.

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely like people. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.

I'd say this sums me up rather well.

For some ENFPs, relationships can be seriously tested by their short attention spans and emotional needs. They are easily intrigued and distracted by new friends and acquaintances, forgetting their older and more familiar emotional ties for long stretches at a time. And the less mature ENFP may need to feel they’re the constant center of attention, to confirm their image of themselves as a wonderful and fascinating person.
And this is damn dead on. I'll chat with someone daily for hours at a time, and then nothing. I've always felt a little guilty for it.
Kristina
Certified Zombie Killer Harlequin
Certified Zombie Killer Harlequin

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:15 pm

I think the test refers more to people skills then political incliations.

As for me being a Tory, I am post-Blair but only as I see Ed Miliband as unelectable, I'd have Blair back every day of the week.
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub