I Got Banned!

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

I Got Banned!

Unread postby Patricoo » Fri May 04, 2007 4:31 am

Well not really from here. Just getting your attention. :wink:

Most of us have been around the internet a handful of times. Going from game to site to game. And I assure you that a good portion have been banned from places. Be it temporary, perminant, accident, or intentional, it's time to FESS UP.

What didjya do?
"Yey and did Fonzi downstairs cometh from his apartment from above the garage. And sayeth he, 'Reassembeleth will I, the pieces of my motorcycle, though I suffereth from temporary blindness. And yey for I am holy. Amen."
Patricoo
Langzhong

Unread postby Lao Kong » Fri May 04, 2007 4:48 am

*wipes sweat from eyebrow* I don't think I've been banned anywhere, but I know someplace I should be banned...

Anyone play habbo hotel? Me and my friend would always invade the "wedding chapels" and take the "podium" whilst spamming the room screaming "HAIL SATAN" "666" etcetera... We're not satanists (Not that I know of!) but we just do it to piss everyone off. I remember once, Habbo got hacked, and the hacker removed the filter, and we were happening to raid a chapel at the time... :)

I have the hacker on AIM somewhere... Hee hee hee
Lao Kong
Master

Unread postby Adam » Fri May 04, 2007 5:04 am

I got banned from the development board at Crossroads of Britannia.
The reason: I begged Dairymart to ban me from it.
-亚当
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby JCC » Fri May 04, 2007 5:14 am

I was part of a now defunct squad that used to routinely do forum invasions, so I've been banned dozens of places, generally several times each. To be fair though, about half the time we focused on racist forums, and even got one permanently taken down.
JCC
Mod! Law!

Unread postby Shi Tong » Fri May 04, 2007 8:48 am

I've never been banned anywhere.

Sorry to bore everyone's pants off! :lol:
Shi Tong
Stupid Egg of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am

I got banned from studio dink. I left a legacy as its greatest villian and also most hated/loved member. I actually heard from a friend that goes there that these other people came and tried to be the biggest bastards on the board and they almost brought me back to take care of them or something like that. I was 14 when that happen and I'm still the most hated member in the boards history. 8-)

My legacy includes:

- Multiple spam/flame warning

-Temp ban

-perm ban

-other account

-other account

-other account

perm ban on all other accounts

I would like to think I'm a lot different and more mature now though, and while I feel bad for wreaking havoc on that site...it was totally worth it :P
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Mei » Fri May 04, 2007 10:39 am

I'm a good girl.... :twisted:
I have only got banned from one place and that was my local nightclub because me and my girlfriends were being too raucous. :lol:
How stupid though? Is it not right anymore to have a laugh in a packed out nightclub?
Mei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby cao cao#1 » Fri May 04, 2007 11:10 am

I got banned form a site ocne for being a dick.

No kidding I tried to log in and it said you have been permantly banned for the following reason being a dick.
I never have a problem with taking a test. Its the 10 minutes before you enter the room that get to me you hear people talking about crap you have never heard about in your life.
cao cao#1
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shadowlink » Fri May 04, 2007 12:12 pm

Banned from Mirc, almost got banned from Simrtk. Almost got banned from Seedgenesis because the mod was a idiot lol
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby SunXia » Fri May 04, 2007 12:20 pm

I've never got banned...except from the library once but that was a misunderstanding and it was all cleared up, I'm a good girl!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Next

Return to The Pub