The Girl Talk Thread

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: The Girl Talk Thread

Unread postby Mitsunari » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:18 am

MysticAries wrote:I wonder where all the girls gone frome this thread.

I think they're all busy embracing their masculine side, thanks to my impromptu gatecrashing... :lol:
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby SunXia » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:15 am

Haha there's only so much "my womb hates me" I can moan about lol
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Mitsunari » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:01 am

SunXia wrote:Haha there's only so much "my womb hates me" I can moan about lol

If it's any consolation, it probably hates me too. :lol: On a serious note, though, I really hope your condition is becoming someway manageable.
Mitsunari

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby PyroMystic » Thu May 12, 2016 2:35 pm

While I was wondering how many girls are there in this forum, I also am wondering what type of guy girls here like.

(Like, if you play Dynasty Warriors, you can have a very muscular beefcake like... well, to much to mention. And then you have guys like Zhao Yun. And also guy like Sima Yi and Zhou Yu who was unbelievably beautiful. Or pretty boy like Lu Xun and Zhang Bao. (And also then in Dynasty Warriors Blast there is Lu Kang whom I would absolutely be gay for).
PyroMystic
Apprentice

Unread postby Mitsunari » Sat May 14, 2016 12:24 pm

I'm hoping they go for men of substance, intelligence and morals, rather than a facile jerk who looks goods in Ray-Bans. :wink:

I often get the odd look and flirt from the opposite sex, but I'd much rather be judged for my character than my apparent 'good-looks'.
Mitsunari

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon May 23, 2016 9:00 am

Also speaking as a guy I think it's important that a women finds me attractive, but for my personality and choices as well as for my 'looks' (such as they are anyway :lol: ).
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Mon May 23, 2016 11:37 pm

I really hope your condition is becoming someway manageable.

Bad days and good days is all I can really some it up. Which is better than every day being awful but everyday is a struggle of tiredness and pain and keeping the smile there. Menipause is a witch, one I will never be free of unless they get rid of the other witch!!

While I was wondering how many girls are there in this forum, I also am wondering what type of guy girls here like.

I'm not a girl I'm a woman but I guess I could answer. As I told a guy messaging me lately, I do not and have never had a type. I do know I dislike the Phil Mitchell look and men that are way too skinny but I don't have one that I like like.
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Previous

Return to The Pub