Favorite Television Shows

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Unread postby Jason » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:52 am

As of right now, this show about the worlds sexiest female twins competition. I'm reaaaaly liking it right about now.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Adam » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:05 am

That sounds like nice wholesome programming.
What channel? :P

-Adam Sisemore
Running test on MySpace: 50 friends add, 1 actually talked to me before agreeing to add me.
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jason » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:27 am

It was on the WB. it's over now though :(
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby TheGreatNads » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:41 am

I don't like any new shows. My favorite shows were old action cartoons, G-Force, Jonny Quest, Thundarr the Barbarian, Thundercats, and others. The closest to new shows I ever liked were animes like Gundam Wing and Wolf's Rain. I'm not a fan of the 'adult humor'(teenager) cartoons like South Park, Simpsons, Futurama, and Family Guy, they just don't do anything for me. The exception of course is that tasteful old cartoon known as Beavis and Butt-Head. The only comedic shows besides the Tom Green Show(don't ask) I like are cartoons too, all of the old stuff(Loony Toons, Garfield, anything) as well as Steven Spielberg's underrated classics Animaniacs and Freakazoid!. Oh yes and I have a minor obsession with The Smurfs I think.

Also I absolutely love the nature shows one sees on TV. Discovery has the best, too bad they don't show them enough. Animal Planet is good too when they're not more about humans screwing around with animals rather than the animals themselves as is often the case.
TheGreatNads
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Gabriel » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:16 pm

As of now - King of the Hill, Sportscenter, football(does count?), and Venture Bros. Also maybe Judge Alex and Divorce Court.
You don't need to go to church to be saved, and you don't need to go to rehab to get off drugs. You just need to make the right decisions.
Gabriel
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jade_Moon_Dragon » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:05 pm

I don't watch TV anymore, the only time I watch TV is for Naruto and Bleach. And if I get bore, I usually turn on some lame MTV show.
Jade_Moon_Dragon
Langzhong

Unread postby urbanterrorist » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:14 pm

I forgot one of my favorite shows of all time.
The Boondocks

Shin the Crayon Boy who is Jjang Gu in Korean.
But I'll have to say that the American version doesn't do him much justice.
They miss the whisper that runs any day in your mind,
"Who are you really, wanderer?" and the answer you have to give
no matter how dark and cold the world around you is:
"Maybe I'm a king. -William Stafford
urbanterrorist
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Monk Chow » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:27 am

I'm not a fan of TV anymore, but I did get into one TV show lately. Ezekiel got me into Entourage. I ended up being full addicted to it and had to watch ever episode I could find nonstop. I sadly don't have HBO though, so I'll have to buy the seasons when they get released.
Monk Chow
Initiate

Unread postby Jason » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:28 am

Monk Chow wrote:I'm not a fan of TV anymore, but I did get into one TV show lately. Ezekiel got me into Entourage. I ended up being full addicted to it and had to watch ever episode I could find nonstop. I sadly don't have HBO though, so I'll have to buy the seasons when they get released.

I think Season's 1 & 2 are out. I seen them go through our store maybe once or twice, maybe.

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:28 am

THE SIMPSONS!
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub