Favorite Television Shows

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Unread postby Jason » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:31 am

Baiko Arashi wrote:haha he put told me to put that i swear lol

Well, I will get my friend Bertha. She is also 6'3". Also 285. But white. Can you say "exposing a weakness?" The big white booty will be like kryptonite :lol:

Does Football count as a show? I enjoy that.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Adam » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:33 am

I challenged you to a duel and you did not accept Ezekiel, thus I have beaten you!

6 ft 294, and believe me, it ain't all fat!
Plus I have a lead pipe and tire iron I carry around with me....no reason....

-Adam Sisemore
"Puff the Magic Dragon."
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:36 am

..happy i allied with him in that other thread now..
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Jason » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:36 am

We're all big guys. Lets ally against little people?

Remind sme of another great "show." Stan dup comedy specials. Like Jim gaffigan

"6 kids. Catholic! As if not saying catholic would make you look liek you enjoy sex."
Last edited by Jason on Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Adam » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:38 am

Yes!
Death to the scarwny!
:P

-Adam Sisemore
"3 + 2 = 0"
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:39 am

firt stop, verne troyer!
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Lexus Fiend » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:48 am

I believe ya, otherwise that's a no-no. I've had many battles with people of all colors, sizes, and fighting style.

I'm all of 5'10, 155, and not one once of fat on my frame. My fights usually don't last very long, I used to do a little muay-thai, along with Judo, and can do a mean gulliotine. All the bigger guy fights have gone mostly the same, I hit them a few times before they know what's up (I promise you I have quick hands AND educated feet, an oft-forgotten weapon in street-fighting), so they realize it's in their advantage to grapple with me, to wrestle and try to get me on the ground and pin me down I suppose. Most are stronger than I, or at least have size on me, so I usually have a stick and move tactic because it's stupid to wrestle around with someone stronger than you in a real fight.

I don't let anyone get ahold of me, in fact, in a fight just a week ago (I don't look for fights anywhere, at anytime, but this guy's roomate owed me money, and wasn't letting me in, and well, he pushed me, thinking I was gonna step down, something I have never done, from anybody), he was about 6'2, 215-ish, 38 or so year old, and it became the typical bigger guy fight with me. He pushed, I punched 3 times in the face, he wasn't expecting that at all, so he tried to wrestle around with me. Dude ended up scratching me in the face while trying ot get ahold of my head, so I had a nice scratch that's still there, looks like I fought a girl... (no offense ladies!) I kept my distance, kept throwing bombs at his head and ribs, and pretty much wrapped things up with a punch to the neck as he was on his knees. I kept asking "YOU HAD ENOUGH YOU HAD ENOUGH?!" and after he was presumably unable to really form a sentence, I thought it was in both of our best interest that I stopped at that point :wink: Good clean fun... (Ask Ezekiel, I talked to him on IM like 10 mins after it happened and sent him a picture of my hand following the fight, his face and teeth totally beat tha crap out of my fist!).

EDIT: I just read Big guys vs. little guys eh? I want in on some of this action! If I'm gonna get in a fght, I much prefer the opponent to be larger than I, and due to me being pretty small, it's usually the case.
-Devin aka LuckyD
*Neighborhood Superstar*
"Street smarts on the level of a Harvard degree."
Lexus Fiend
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jason » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:54 am

I'd love to fight you Dev, as one friend to another. We got completely different styles. As some people may say, it be a "slobberknocker."

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby Adam » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:55 am

Well, I don't do the whole, "I'm bigger so I'm gonna push you!" thing.
I'm a sucker punch kinda guy :P
Either that or I have a weapon with me :P
You gotta know xize ain't neccesarily gonna help you win a fight.
I'm also awful fast for an enormous guy

-Adam Sisemore
"OMFG, LOL, ROFL, and many more pointless words!"
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jason » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:56 am

Yeah, i did track and football for a while. People are surprised by my speed for my size.

I'm like a bigger version of my Avatar (Kiba) :lol:

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub