Questions Thread

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Questions Thread

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:30 am

Wrong answer. Yorkshire puddings go with every roast! Pigs in blankets, Christmas pudding and roast potatoes are the other essentials though! I normally smuggle my solitary brussel sprout on to my wife's plate. I'd also want to add parsnips and stuffing to the mix! I love Christmas dinner!
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby DaoLunOfShiji » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Baked Beans are a year round meal. See, this is why we kicked you guys out in 1776. Not having baked beans... madness! MADNESS, I SAY!
"I take Heaven and Earth to be my dwelling, and my rooms are my coat and pants; so what are you gentlemen doing in my pants?"
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
DaoLunOfShiji
Sage

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:32 pm

I hate baked beans. Would literally never eat them!
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby SunXia » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:39 pm

It's ok Baked Beans is on our Irish plates too!! :P
Do love a Yorkie pudding though too!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby DaoLunOfShiji » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:03 pm

I'm proud of the old country. <3 Eat all of your baked beans Ireland, they're delicious!
"I take Heaven and Earth to be my dwelling, and my rooms are my coat and pants; so what are you gentlemen doing in my pants?"
DaoLunOfShiji
Sage

Previous

Return to The Pub