Questions Thread

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Questions Thread

Unread postby Korin » Sun May 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Foreskin link, I want the circumcised. Plz and Thanx.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun May 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Korin wrote:Foreskin link, I want the circumcised. Plz and Thanx.

I'll let someone else enable you. You need to master the use of a search engine.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby MhiHayoli » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:24 am

Hello, I hope this is not a trivial question, but I wondered if anyone knows any good aquarell- and/or oilpainting beginners guide. I wish to elevate my experiences with brush and canvas, but I like some materials for it. I can't find book guides in Worldpicture (Weltbild) catalogue or Ebay. I try searching on amazon now, but I wonder if someone of you knows any good lectures about it :)
"I do not speak to change minds. I do not trust in the sweetening lies you speak with false dignity. I care nothing for your worldly treasures and pity you all for you need them to feel value in life."
-LordBloodySoul-
MhiHayoli
Assistant

Location: I am now traveling with Lord Lu Bu, Tao and Umi Mari in search for a new home base.

Unread postby Boydie » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:59 am

MhiHayoli wrote:Hello, I hope this is not a trivial question, but I wondered if anyone knows any good aquarell- and/or oilpainting beginners guide. I wish to elevate my experiences with brush and canvas, but I like some materials for it. I can't find book guides in Worldpicture (Weltbild) catalogue or Ebay. I try searching on amazon now, but I wonder if someone of you knows any good lectures about it :)

Have you tried to search youtube? I would imagine there would get a great number of youtubers who specialize in lecturing Art! :D
Boydie
Academic

Unread postby FoxWithWings » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:00 am

I feel bad for having to ask this but.....

How in the world do I change my avatar, and name?
"There's no one I'd rather be, than me" -Ralph
FoxWithWings
Master

Unread postby Shozuhn » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:12 am

Fledgling Dragon wrote:I feel bad for having to ask this but.....

I'm sure someone else can give a better answer then me... but I'll try and answer.
Click on "User Control Panel" near the top of the page. Then click on "Profile" and then "Avatar".
I'm not sure about changing your name... I think you may actually need an administrator to help you do that, if it's even possible. I doubt it's something they with to do very often however...
Shozuhn
Initiate

Unread postby FoxWithWings » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:50 am

Thank you Shozuhn, I'm going to have to find a new avatar now, I guess, none of the pictures I have currently will work.
FoxWithWings
Master

Unread postby Shozuhn » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:07 am

Fledgling Dragon wrote:Thank you Shozuhn, I'm going to have to find a new avatar now, I guess, none of the pictures I have currently will work.

After you click on "Edit Avatar", you can click on "Display Gallery" and pick one from the sites rather extensive list if you wish.
However, all I did was edit my own photo and shrink it down to 80 x 80
Shozuhn
Initiate

Unread postby James » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Fledgling Dragon wrote:I feel bad for having to ask this but.....

If you have an image you'd like to see an avatar made from you can use this thread to share and ask. And reply here for a name change request. Don't worry about any requirements on the main page. There was a time when many people requested name changes and then wanted to change them again based on their mood and it took up time and confused other forum members. That time is no more.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby FoxWithWings » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:18 pm

This is something I've wanted to know for years.

I have noticed that when I am in between breaths, my heart rate is regular, but when I breathe in, my heart rate seems to increase by a smidgeon. When I breathe out, it slows back down. I have no heart problems, and have been told that my cardio in general is healthy.

Why does this occur? Does anyone have any idea?
FoxWithWings
Master

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub