Questions Thread

The place to hang out with your fellow scholars, have a drink, share a laugh and enjoy each other's company.

Re: Questions Thread

Unread postby Korin » Sun May 05, 2013 3:05 am

Google is not user friendly, because it being slow when you have other stuff open, I use other search engines and they are fine.

Also I mean what wikipedia page, and secondly, I WILL search for circumcise stuff, but I dont want it to get confused with castrated. I just need to know what circumcise is and maybe I need to know if I am or not.

LW,
thanks.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun May 05, 2013 3:07 am

Korin wrote:Google is not user friendly, because it being slow when you have other stuff open, I use other search engines and they are fine.

Also I mean what wikipedia page, and secondly, I WILL search for circumcise stuff, but I dont want it to get confused with castrated. I just need to know what circumcise is and maybe I need to know if I am or not.

LW,
thanks.

Can't handle this, maybe someone else will aid you in your search.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lady Wu » Sun May 05, 2013 4:20 am

Korin wrote:Google is not user friendly, because it being slow when you have other stuff open, I use other search engines and they are fine.

LW,
thanks.

I've never had issues with Google search being slower than other search engines.

Circumcision (circum = around; -cision = cut) is the removal of the foreskin, the membrane that's around your penis. It doesn't affect the, well, things you do with your penis. Castration is the removal of all of the male external reproductive organs. Huge difference!

But really, if you really want to know more, turn off image auto-loading, and do a web search.
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Sun May 05, 2013 10:39 am

Yeah, you probably need to turn off images before going into the wiki page in the way Lady Wu showed you.

Circumcision is partly a religious thing and sometimes done for health reasons, the foreskin (a small piece of skin at the front) gets removed. If your member is covered by skin then your non-circumcised.
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Korin » Sun May 05, 2013 2:27 pm

I will do google search with images off. And I thought circumcised had something to do with Penis size, and I dont know what foreskin is. So please explain.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun May 05, 2013 2:43 pm

Korin wrote:I will do google search with images off. And I thought circumcised had something to do with Penis size, and I dont know what foreskin is. So please explain.

Since the forum seems intent on becoming a source of self-help for Korin, here is the link. It took one second to type it in.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Sun May 05, 2013 4:34 pm

It's called the questions thread. And link to Wikipedia about circumcised ?
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun May 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Korin wrote:It's called the questions thread.

It is. And it should be used in a responsible manner.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Sun May 05, 2013 4:39 pm

How is asking that I need a wikipedia link is spammy?
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun May 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Korin wrote:How is asking that I need a wikipedia link is spammy?

Because you can easily google the information and find out without ever posting. And I gave you the link, so I don't know why you're still looking for it.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub