Is sex outside of.........

Discuss events that have an impact on you and the world today. A home for honest, serious, and open discussion.

Unread postby Jimayo » Thu May 26, 2005 2:25 am

That's what prophylactics and the pill are for though. To avoid pregnancy and std's.
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
Jimayo
Lord of the Thirteen Hells

Location: Nothingness. And that's where I'll be returning in oh, about 15 minutes.

Unread postby onepiptorulethemall » Thu May 26, 2005 4:35 am

Yeah - you can be a player and still be smart. Not that the two things always go together, but hey.

Peace

Pip
onepiptorulethemall
Initiate

Unread postby Zero Omega » Thu May 26, 2005 2:30 pm

Jimayo wrote:That's what prophylactics and the pill are for though. To avoid pregnancy and std's.

Neither one are 100% foolproof.

Look at it this way, I weigh the risk with the reward and they're definitely not even.
I'm not just a pervert.

I'MA SUPER PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zero Omega
Assistant

Unread postby yoshitsune » Thu May 26, 2005 3:30 pm

animetayl wrote:I believe that sex outside of marriage is wrong. Not to mention a bad choice. How many women have been left with bastard children because their boyfriends have left them. It ruins these women's lives, and it's extremely hard for a single woman to take care of a child alone.
I say to wait for someone who will love you until the day they die. Sex is supposed to be special, and as a woman, I believe that we shouldn't throw our virginity away to whomever crosses our path.
As you can tell, I'm not embarrassed in the least to talk about subjects like this. 8-)

WOw... girls like this are so hard to find this days... Can I propose now? :lol: Joking....

Yes I agree with this, and I don't care if people think I'm too old fashioned. (I'm only 20). I suppose it's the way I'm brought up and educated, I think sex before committment(uhhh.... I suddenly can't spell) is just wrong. Besides I think for a true man, you should secure a career before making committments because starting a family too early and you will suffer fiancial difficulties and won't bring happiness to the family. Ofcourse if I met the perfect lady I might change my mind... :wink:
yoshitsune
Student

Unread postby Jimayo » Thu May 26, 2005 11:50 pm

Zero Omega wrote:
Jimayo wrote:That's what prophylactics and the pill are for though. To avoid pregnancy and std's.

Neither one are 100% foolproof.

Look at it this way, I weigh the risk with the reward and they're definitely not even.

Together, they are 99.9% foolproof, and if you're in a monogamous relationship the risk of std's is almost nil, so yes the reward outways the risk.
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
Jimayo
Lord of the Thirteen Hells

Location: Nothingness. And that's where I'll be returning in oh, about 15 minutes.

Unread postby bodidley » Thu May 26, 2005 11:53 pm

If you go through several monogamous relationships you face a definate risk of getting a venereal disease. People really need to watch out and go to a doctor once in a while to see what's up. Sometimes there aren't any symptoms.
bodidley
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby onepiptorulethemall » Thu May 26, 2005 11:56 pm

Insurance companies don't help by asking whether you have ever been tested, and charging you more if you have...
onepiptorulethemall
Initiate

Unread postby Prime Minister Kongming » Sun May 29, 2005 1:46 am

thats what ive been saying all fucking long!!!! thank you Zero Omega!!! but no there are these bastard adults!!! who wont agree with me!!!!! :evil: :x

Mod Edit (lessthanpleased): Spam/Vulgar Language/Excessive Use of Smiley's Warning, please check your PM inbox.
Kurosaki Ichigo
"Bankai, Tenza Zangetsu!"

Uzumaki Naruto
"This is my way of the Ninja"
Prime Minister Kongming
Assistant

Unread postby Prime Minister Kongming » Sun May 29, 2005 1:53 am

bodidley wrote:No, I was here first :P

yea only by 20 days
Kurosaki Ichigo
"Bankai, Tenza Zangetsu!"

Uzumaki Naruto
"This is my way of the Ninja"
Prime Minister Kongming
Assistant

Unread postby Asellas » Sun May 29, 2005 2:54 am

What's wrong with "bastards?" Big deal, they were born before their parents got married. What does a little name changing really give the child? Nothing... except a cool or a reall bad name that could be laughed at. "Bastards" are people, too, ya know... I'm not one, but I know of a few.
How can a bastard child be blamed or calssed as "sinning" when he/she didn't choose or ask to be born?

There is also no need to cuss and get angry with people's views, and there's no need to use excessive emoticons, either.
"Winter is coming".
"I like hurting people...it's what I do best because I am heartless".
"Love is for poets, romance is for playwrights, and sex is for procreation - I desire none of them"
Asellas
Lord of Winterfell

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs