The General News Thread

Discuss events that have an impact on you and the world today. A home for honest, serious, and open discussion.

Re: The General News Thread

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:56 am

“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”

my tumbler

my officer analysis
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:06 am

Church of England drop rule demanding Churches hold mass on Sunday. It makes sense given less priests meaning they are covering different churches perhaps but never thought I would see this
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”

my tumbler

my officer analysis
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:53 pm

Japan apparently doing the entire Olympics in 8k. I suspect a degree of showing off there and trying to encourage a new technology upgrade but wouldn't have forseen that for a few more years at least.

UK wasn't remotely ready for 4k of last year's world cup, we seem miles behind.

my tumbler

my officer analysis
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Previous

Return to Current Affairs