Old Europe?

Discuss events that have an impact on you and the world today. A home for honest, serious, and open discussion.

Old Europe?

Unread postby Chen Kun » Fri Jan 24, 2003 5:07 pm

Does anyone read this http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/01/24/france.germany.rumsfeld/index.html
what do you think about it? I think it is US and British which are isolated by the world not France or German in this case :?
I AM CHEN KUN OF SOC,WHO DARE TO CHALLENGE ME?
Chen Kun
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mu Shu » Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:32 pm

Hahaha! Looks like Rumsfeld is looking for new enemies to add to the Axis of Evil... :D Since France and Germany aren't "with us" they must be "against us"...
Mu Shu
Langzhong

Re: Old Europe?

Unread postby Harimau » Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:11 am

Chen Kun wrote:Does anyone read this http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/01/24/france.germany.rumsfeld/index.html
what do you think about it? I think it is US and British which are isolated by the world not France or German in this case :?

Australia has already started sending troops to Iraq. There is already a fleet of destroyers and battleships in the Gulf, and 150 crack SAS troops left yesterday.
If I'm posting here, it means I'm procrastinating.
Harimau
Shangshu Ling

Unread postby Justin » Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:41 am

Yes war is beginning, I expect it to happen no later then the end of January. Bush is just waiting for the results of the inspections.
My Website

My Blog

The Dungeon

Trouble maker extraordinaire!
Justin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Old Europe?

Unread postby Lady Lazarus » Sat Jan 25, 2003 1:39 am

Harimau wrote:
Chen Kun wrote:Does anyone read this http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/01/24/france.germany.rumsfeld/index.html

Australia has already started sending troops to Iraq. There is already a fleet of destroyers and battleships in the Gulf, and 150 crack SAS troops left yesterday.

*covers face with hand*

...australians :shock: ...

*hit head against wall*
Formerly Zhao_Yun Lover
Lady Lazarus
Langzhong

Unread postby Travis » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:17 am

I wish our troops to have lots of Glück (luck) on the battlefield. God bless'em.

Germany, I have no clue what as to why they are opposed to us, but the French always seem to be against the US at the first sign of a war. The more reason to say the UN doens't work: biases against other countries.
"Be on your Guard, Stand Firm in the Faith, Be Men of Courage, Be Strong, Do everything in Love" - Master Lee's School Motto-

Formerly Schwarz Bruder/Taishi Ci
Travis
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby The Masked Moogle » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:47 am

Ya wanna know why Germany and France are against us? It's not country bias.. It's the fact that we're being a bunch of international jack[expletive]s. We're throwing our weight around just because we can.. sending our "Great White Fleets" out to subjugate the lesser, unclean, un-American world..

Makes me sick.
The Masked Moogle
Narshe Templar

Unread postby Seven at One Stroke » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:51 am

Heh, such a typically U.S. mentality: "I am right, EVERYBODY ELSE is wrong!"
Moderation in pursuit of actual work is no vice.
Seven at One Stroke
Sei's Slave

Unread postby Travis » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:52 am

The Masked Moogle wrote:Ya wanna know why Germany and France are against us? It's not country bias.. It's the fact that we're being a bunch of international jack[expletive]s. We're throwing our weight around just because we can.. sending our "Great White Fleets" out to subjugate the lesser, unclean, un-American world..

Makes me sick.

I think as Huang Zhong said earlier, "That is the most liberal BS I a have ever heard." :lol: I won't even give it a real responce...
"Be on your Guard, Stand Firm in the Faith, Be Men of Courage, Be Strong, Do everything in Love" - Master Lee's School Motto-

Formerly Schwarz Bruder/Taishi Ci
Travis
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby The Masked Moogle » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:55 am

So you say blatantly insulting two of our closest allies isn't being an international jack___? Then what WOULD we have to do to attain that status?? Nuke Paris and Berlin?
The Masked Moogle
Narshe Templar

Next

Return to Current Affairs