Humans and Alien DNA

Discuss events that have an impact on you and the world today. A home for honest, serious, and open discussion.

Humans and Alien DNA

Unread postby Korin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:35 am

I believe humans have alien DNA because we can't be all ape and 5% of Neanderthal. So alien DNA comes into question, what else can we be? Just homo sapiens, I don't believe that. I mean Sapiens came from some where , have to... I think humans are hybrid of Alien/Ape/Neanderthal, since that's why humans are all diffeent.

That show Ancient Aliens is like of a 'what if' type of show, and it's interesting to watch-- I know there may be some acting in there, but that's understandable for a History channel show nowadays. Also anybody heard of V? I want to know more Extraterrestrials shows, since it's so fascinating.
Soshi.
User avatar
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Re: Humans and Alien DNA

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:57 am

Korin wrote:I believe humans have alien DNA because we can't be all ape and 5% of Neanderthal. So alien DNA comes into question, what else can we be? Just homo sapiens, I don't believe that. I mean Sapiens came from some where , have to... I think humans are hybrid of Alien/Ape/Neanderthal, since that's why humans are all diffeent.


I don't think that's a very nuanced explanation of evolution. Again why is this here?
User avatar
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:22 am
Location: US

Re: Humans and Alien DNA

Unread postby James » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Korin wrote:I believe humans have alien DNA because we can't be all ape and 5% of Neanderthal. So alien DNA comes into question, what else can we be? Just homo sapiens, I don't believe that. I mean Sapiens came from some where , have to... I think humans are hybrid of Alien/Ape/Neanderthal, since that's why humans are all diffeent.

Evolution holds that we evolved from far less complex organisms over time. If there is to be any 'alien' tie to such a thing, the only theory that comes to mind is that, perhaps, a meteorite carried the relevant organic life from elsewhere and sparked a chain of events a long time ago.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
User avatar
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish
 
Posts: 17956
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:21 pm
Location: Happy Valley, UT

Re: Humans and Alien DNA

Unread postby Aygor » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:23 pm

All species are related and share DNA, they evolved from common ancestors and branched -differentiated- through time.
Apes and us are extremely close, as we branched in a relatively recent era, it's just normal that we share around 98% with chimps and more than 95% with the others.
Also, we are not 5% Neanderthal, they were on our selfsame branch, we definitely shared more than 98%.
I don't know where Alien DNA comes into the picture, there is neither any kind of evidence suggesting that nor any reason to believe that. None at all.

Ancient Aliens is an insult to history, to culture and to ancient humans who albeit as smart as today's humans are portraited as clueless fools.
There's even a video that debunks the entire program: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjHSvvBmMok

If you want to see nice stuff about aliens, I suggest the X-Files and Dark Skies tv series.
分久必合,合久必分
Ἀτύφως μὲν λαβεῖν, εὐλύτως δὲ ἀφεῖναι
User avatar
Aygor
Langzhong
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: Humans and Alien DNA

Unread postby Korin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Suke head,

Aliens DNA is the missing piece, it's got be there somewhere.

James,
What do you mean 'far less complex organisms' - also that's what I mean kind of, a meteorite could've carried the organic life form another galaxy and defo sparked a chain of events, we have alien DNA, we are hybrids.

Aygor, We have some Alien DNA in us obviously, we are not 98% Neanderthal related, more like 5-10%, I agree with the gorilla kinda, but not chimps since they lack a chromosome I think so that's why they act before they think, we humans think before our actions, well most of us. Also it's not 98% with chimps, that's GORILLAS. Neanderthals were a dumb ass species and that's why they got extinct. If humans were more than 98% percent, we'd be extinct by now. There is evidence, unlike that masturbation stuff I WAS talking about in PM, you don't just know it yet.

Also DO NOT link me to that video here's a post I made on CHF about this subject:
I mean that documentary - the guy 'Chris White' sounds like some freaked out person you'll see on the internet making claims and fixing people's errors. I mean they may of been told to say this and that on Ancient Aliens, but it's hard to sit there for freaking 3 hours to watch some idiot correct the guys who been on Ancient Aliens, I mean that's a freaking waste of time LOL. Sorry, but I can't waste my time listening to some idiot's documentary about fixing people's error and keep saying 'I'm sorry but this is totally wrong.' - I mean *** seriously, that's just annoying--what a dumb documentary. I mean he even disses a author LOL. I mean until this Chris White can actually make a documentary that looks it's professionally made, I don't take this joker seriously. And he needs to learn to fix his 'voice' so he can speak more clearly, it sounds like I'm listening to some person who can't say things good, but seriously it does sounds like a person you'll see on the internet debunking bullshit, the guy who is a idiot and wastes his time on a show that is partly just speculation.



Wow. I mean there's books about this--but seriously who ever uploaded this is too close-minded and needs to think universally instead of just saying 'Human race this, human race that" - There's more to life than just Earth LMAO - I don't take the uploader or the guy talking seriously and I'm not gonna waste my time on watching this--I will believe what I believe, it's good speculation and fun watching the show and all, it's interesting as well. It also makes sense to a lot of theories about Earth's history and alien connection. Also this guy who made the video/documentary sounds like some smart a** who wants to correct everybody's d***n mistakes, I mean get a d***n life Mr. White LOL. People make mistakes about certain rocks, etc. Also the maker of this documentary doesn't even show himself doing stuff or explaining stuff like a actual Professional Documentary should. Sorry, seriously I don't take amateur c**p seriously, so until you show me a Professionally made documentary, I will still believe we have alien dna and are hybrids, cause pleaseeeeeeeeee, I don't believe we are all ape and Neanderthal , there's gotta be some extraterrestrial DNA in us somewhere.



Btw, I clicked on that link expecting a Pro-made video, but it's just some idiot rambling about c**p and instead of explaining stuff--he just corrects people--I watched 10 minutes of it or so and it got too annoying to watch, and I'm not gonna waste 3 hours of listening to some dumb a** guy who sounds like a typical guy on the internet haunting anywhere social stuff is allowed, ranting about this and that LMAO. So sorry, your video you sent me was irrelevant. I don't take people who rant about **** and corrects people seriously.



How do you know Ghost, there could be evidence--just because you are a college person, doesn't mean you know everything LOL. Not one shred? I call bullshit, there's gotta be some alien collection somewhere and I believe in time portals so yeah, 'special' doors on earth linking to other worlds make sense so yeah--so keep living in the past thinking we are still freaking apes, when the truth is we have alien dna somewhere--or something else not just ape and Neanderthal dna. There's truth out there about extraterrestrials and our connection with them, I don't believe we all apes all the way thru, maybe like 50% or so but not freaking 90% LOL. Alien DNA is in us somewhere, maybe we're hybrids - I mean if we are apes, why don't we look like them? I mean our ancestors humans what they did they look? Modern humans you say are 200,000 years old? How did it evolve then? I don't get it. Until you get picture evidence of ancestor humans looking likes and I believe we are originated from Africa some how. But I also believe sometime in history, we came in contact with alien life out of this galaxy but wasn't recorded at the time, so people are stuck speculating.



That video is just as bad as how he thinks Ancient Aliens is bad, so that's a poor example of debunking--that person who made that film is just some wannabe punk. I want proper videos of debunking, not some amateur video.



And yes I'm done talking about this on a history forum, I'll talk about this elsewhere but I'm staying to talk about other stuff, etc. I will talk about other stuff here and take my 'theories' to other websites. Also I don't get why my posting rights would be taken away by some streak? *** does that even mean. Also most of these posts on this forum is lacking about history itself but more about the people, so it's wierd.



edit: @MM: I'm never taking you seriously again, I'm not even joking about this matter. You just some troll. Since you are trying so hard to get reactions out of me, so that's what makes you a troll. I'm not trying to get reactions out of people anymore, so I can't be a troll.


Ancient Aliens is on HISTORY channel, and we all know that is channel is also for ENTERTAINMENT and WHAT-IF scenarios.
It's a show like Deadest Warrior, or Greatest Tank Battle, it's there for people to enjoy, I'm not watching some idiot ranting since it's boring as hell.

Also X-Files? That stuff supports the greys, and I don't think aliens are only that species, there's more to alien life than that.

I never heard of Dark Skies, but I think V is also good. But these shows are more documents than AA.
Soshi.
User avatar
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Re: Humans and Alien DNA

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Korin wrote:Suke head,

Aliens DNA is the missing piece, it's got be there somewhere.


Proof? Or even a basis of logical inquiry?


we have alien DNA, we are hybrids.


Evidence?

Aygor, We have some Alien DNA in us obviously,


Obviously? If it was obvious, why would it be a question?


you don't just know it yet.


Who does?


LOL. Sorry, but I can't waste my time listening to some idiot's documentary about fixing people's error and keep saying 'I'm sorry but this is totally wrong.' - I mean *** seriously, that's just annoying--what a dumb documentary.


You can't spare the time to listen to logical reasons why a position is wrong? It's dumb to explain why an asserted position is incorrect?

I mean he even disses a author LOL.


Dissing authors is dumb?

I mean until this Chris White can actually make a documentary that looks it's professionally made, I don't take this joker seriously. And he needs to learn to fix his 'voice' so he can speak more clearly, it sounds like I'm listening to some person who can't say things good, but seriously it does sounds like a person you'll see on the internet debunking bullshit, the guy who is a idiot and wastes his time on a show that is partly just speculation.


So unless a documentary is professionally made its contents are wrong? And you wont take him seriously unless he 'fixes his voice'?



I will believe what I believe,


Now this is true.

Also this guy who made the video/documentary sounds like some smart a** who wants to correct everybody's d***n mistakes, I mean get a d***n life Mr. White LOL.


You're really upset about how he sounds aren't you?

People make mistakes about certain rocks, etc. Also the maker of this documentary doesn't even show himself doing stuff or explaining stuff like a actual Professional Documentary should. Sorry, seriously I don't take amateur c**p seriously, so until you show me a Professionally made documentary, I will still believe we have alien dna and are hybrids, cause pleaseeeeeeeeee, I don't believe we are all ape and Neanderthal , there's gotta be some extraterrestrial DNA in us somewhere.


So facts and proposed arguments don't really matter until they're on a professional documentary right?



Btw, I clicked on that link expecting a Pro-made video, but it's just some idiot rambling about c**p and instead of explaining stuff--he just corrects people-


Correcting people is often one in the same. And from what I watched of the video, he explains why the others were wrong and why.

So sorry, your video you sent me was irrelevant. I don't take people who rant about **** and corrects people seriously.


The video is highly relevant, as its related to the subject matter at hand.



How do you know Ghost, there could be evidence--just because you are a college person, doesn't mean you know everything LOL.


There could be evidence of a bunch of things, but if there isn't there's little reason to believe it.

Not one shred? I call bullshit,


You're free to call BS. But then the onus is on you to cough up proof.

there's gotta be some alien collection somewhere and I believe in time portals so yeah, 'special' doors on earth linking to other worlds make sense so yeah--so keep living in the past thinking we are still freaking apes, when the truth is we have alien dna somewhere--or something else not just ape and Neanderthal dna.


:| Well, ok.


There's truth out there about extraterrestrials and our connection with them, I don't believe we all apes all the way thru, maybe like 50% or so but not freaking 90% LOL. Alien DNA is in us somewhere, maybe we're hybrids - I mean if we are apes, why don't we look like them?


No one said we were apes. They said we share DNA with them.


That video is just as bad as how he thinks Ancient Aliens is bad, so that's a poor example of debunking--that person who made that film is just some wannabe punk. I want proper videos of debunking, not some amateur video.


He's a punk because he makes a video arguing against non credible points on a show which is admittedly for entertainment purposes?


Also X-Files? That stuff supports the greys, and I don't think aliens are only that species, there's more to alien life than that.


His point was Ancient Aliens is just as lacking in educational value as a scifi procedural drama.
User avatar
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 4336
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:22 am
Location: US

Re: Humans and Alien DNA

Unread postby Aygor » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Korin wrote:Aliens DNA is the missing piece, it's got be there somewhere.

The point, is that there is NO missing piece.
Korin wrote:Aygor, We have some Alien DNA in us obviously

I wonder why everyone who has studied genomics (including me) would consider such an "obvious" thing ludicrous then.
Korin wrote:we are not 98% Neanderthal related

Around 99,7% of our DNA is shared between us and Neanderthals which is just obvious since they are the closest species to us who has ever lived.
Korin wrote:I agree with[...]

It's not a matter of you agreeing, these are facts.
You either accept them or take a book and study them to understand them.
Korin wrote:Neanderthals were a dumb ass species and that's why they got extinct. If humans were more than 98% percent, we'd be extinct by now.

Wow.
Again, Neanderthals are the closest species to us that has ever lived. We, sapiens and neanderthals, apparently never even differentiated enough to stop interbreeding.
Korin wrote:Also DO NOT link me to that video here's a post I made on CHF about this subject

In the first paragraph you say that since he can give you information in an entartaining way and in less than 3 hours you won't take him seriously.
In the second paragraph, you go on and say that since there are books and theories about aliens and we obviously have alien DNA, you don't need to take amateur stuff seriously.
In the third paragraph, you say that you don't take people being annoying and correcting others' mistakes seriously.
In the last paragraph, you told a guy that college education doesn't mean he knows everything and claim we obviously have alien DNA in us, you also state that you don't understand evolution but portals make sense.

Your points make no sense.
Korin wrote:That video is just as bad as how he thinks Ancient Aliens is bad, so that's a poor example of debunking--that person who made that film is just some wannabe punk. I want proper videos of debunking, not some amateur video.

How the video is made is irrelevant, what is relevant is the content.
If the guy corrects mistakes, fallacies and lies in the show, than it's a perfect debunking, regardless of the fact it is pro or amateur.
Korin wrote:Also X-Files? That stuff supports the greys, and I don't think aliens are only that species, there's more to alien life than that.

Hard to support beings that don't exist.
分久必合,合久必分
Ἀτύφως μὲν λαβεῖν, εὐλύτως δὲ ἀφεῖναι
User avatar
Aygor
Langzhong
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: Humans and Alien DNA

Unread postby chinesecannibal » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey Aygor, where'd you get these percentages from? How, I mean? What if it's all made up?

And why are humans so absolutely clueless on their origins? Did the aliens just leave us? That'd make more sense.

Someone posted a comment on that video: "Too bad the spanish destroyed nearly all the Mayan texts, so much was lost thanks to christian ignorance".
Another person says "This is by no means 'debunking' of anything. First of all, most of the ancient alien theory is just that..theory. I dont think I've ever seen a single episode where they claimed anything as fact. In fact the majority of the program content is about asking questions,..and possibility. You cannot 'debunk' possibility. Secondly, your 'theories' have no more absolute proof than theirs do. Based on those two simple statements...your video has just been DEBUNKED!"
User avatar
chinesecannibal
Initiate
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Humans and Alien DNA

Unread postby Qu Hui » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:21 pm

chinesecannibal wrote:Hey Aygor, where'd you get these percentages from? How, I mean? What if it's all made up?

Well, according to this article, two different teams of scientists came to the conclusion that human DNA and neanderthal DNA are 99.5% identical.
My avatar is Roy from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, as he appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening
Quote of the "Day": "The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." -Neil Gaiman
User avatar
Qu Hui
Scholar of Shen Zhou
 
Posts: 1797
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:34 pm
Location: #SoSZ, 24/7

Re: Humans and Alien DNA

Unread postby chinesecannibal » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Neanderthals were situated in most of Europe only, right?
User avatar
chinesecannibal
Initiate
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Next

Return to Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Copyright © 2002–2008 Kongming’s Archives. All Rights Reserved