An Ignorant World

Discuss events that have an impact on you and the world today. A home for honest, serious, and open discussion.

An Ignorant World

Unread postby Korin » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:19 am

Why is the majority of this damned world Ignorant? I don't get it... they act they don't know anything or they actually don't know a thing AT ALL... I don't get this Ignorant world...

With their damned slang and shit.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: An Ignorant World

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:02 am

It's hard to answer such a sweeping but vague question without knowing more of why you think the world is ignorant or examples of people lacking knowledge. As for slang, that hardly seems an example of ignorance more evolving language.
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Korin » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:It's hard to answer such a sweeping but vague question without knowing more of why you think the world is ignorant or examples of people lacking knowledge. As for slang, that hardly seems an example of ignorance more evolving language.

Look around you, don't you see people using Slang all the time??? Wow--it's hard to give examples since it's freaking obvious if you use your head and look around the internet to see people doing dumb stuff and posting about stuff that is a waste of time.. example ppl arguing about dumbass politics that has nationalism involved. I believe in one world and I don't freaking like countries, I hate them... I wish the world was just one country and we won't have this---but we have ignorant people who don't want that, and that's what I mean...Slang comes into question because it links to Nationalism and people saying words that are not official... Fact is; I am a American (The Americas) not US one*... but people don't see it... since they are scared of the truth--and that's when Ignorance comes into question.

Since American history means more than one thing: US one* and then we have the Americas one, so yeah. But people are too ignorant/blinded to see the truth, so that's why I get all pissed off since I rather have one world country but people are FREAKING IGNORANT AND BLINDED, I hope I'm not only one that is like me...

I know you like politics, but why? It's just war of the words.. it's pointless. All bias bullshit. I believe in the super continent of America[s] - see Amerigo Vespucci page on wikipedia... not that slang bullshit that everybody knows it as.

LMAO - I ROFLMFAO'd because you don't know what slang is or power hungry either.

Slang = something not official.

Power Hungry = Somebody who takes the power to their head.

And this is why the world is Ignorant, they are FREAKING blinbed by the truth that nobody mentions, so screw all news sources--they can use SLANG too.. screw BBC, NBC, ABC, CBC, all of them!! Also fudge CNN and FOX NEWS--as well as AP and all other bullshit like Russia Today, and all local news stations from around the world.. THEY CAN USE SLANG LIKE ANYBODY ELSE!

AMERICA[S] = THE NEW WORLD NOT SOME SLANG BULLSHIT.

I live in New World - America - Northern America - Toronto, Ontario.. the rest is obvious. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_supercontinents

I am a AMERICAS AMERICAN... so screw you earth, and your fucking ignorant humans that majority are.. I'm in the minority.

Colloquially referred to as the New World, this second super continent came to be termed "America", probably deriving its name from the feminized Latin version of Vespucci's first name.[1][2]

/rant

*had to use points because of some people being too ignorant to understand what I was driving at.
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm going to lock this thread. We don't need a discussion about how ignorant everyone (but us, of course) happens to be. Korin, if you would like to create another topic, please pick something a little more specific.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Please don't use private conservations in public posts in future Korin.
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Return to Current Affairs