Middle East: Passion & Protest

Discuss events that have an impact on you and the world today. A home for honest, serious, and open discussion.

Re: Middle East: Passion & Protest

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:01 pm

I suspect the west would have been... somewhat pleased if it had succeed but will be intresting to see how the President of Turkey reacts
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Hussam » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:02 pm

A crime against civilians being committed right now in Manbij in Aleppo province due to the conflict between the Un-Islamic State and the so called "Syrian Democratic Forces" backed by the US airstrikes. More than 100 civilians fell victims to those strikes and there are more than 200,000 people are entrapped in the city. This world is a lie, as usual.
عالندا الندا الندا و الورد مفتح ع خدا
و إن ما عطيوني ياكي يا جبال العالي لهدا
Hussam
Student

Unread postby Hussam » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:05 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:I suspect the west would have been... somewhat pleased if it had succeed but will be intresting to see how the President of Turkey reacts

I feel everyone outside of Turkey hates Erdogan but he, as evident, has the support of the majority in Turkey.
Hussam
Student

Unread postby Hussam » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:01 pm

A beast that dares to call himself human beheaded a Palestinian boy of 13 years old in Aleppo. Those beasts belong to the so called "Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement" and are backed by the US which provided them with arms and training.
Hussam
Student

Unread postby WeiWenDi » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Hussam wrote:A crime against civilians being committed right now in Manbij in Aleppo province due to the conflict between the Un-Islamic State and the so called "Syrian Democratic Forces" backed by the US airstrikes. More than 100 civilians fell victims to those strikes and there are more than 200,000 people are entrapped in the city. This world is a lie, as usual.

Hussam wrote:A beast that dares to call himself human beheaded a Palestinian boy of 13 years old in Aleppo. Those beasts belong to the so called "Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement" and are backed by the US which provided them with arms and training.

Truly disgraceful, in both cases. It's bad enough that Palestinians get no respect from Israelis, but even from people who claim to be their fellow Arabs! Rotten. And think about it - if that boy had been white and European, what would the reaction from the US have been? There would be no calm 'consideration', no 'assessment'. When it comes to the question of Palestine (may we see her free within our lifetimes!), our government is well and truly bigoted.
Some more blood, Chekov. The needle won't hurt, Chekov. Take off your shirt, Chekov. Roll over, Chekov. Breathe deeply, Chekov. Blood sample, Chekov! Marrow sample, Chekov! Skin sample, Chekov! If I live long enough... I'm going to run out of samples.
WeiWenDi
Hedgehog Emperor

Unread postby Hussam » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:58 pm

WeiWenDi wrote:Truly disgraceful, in both cases. It's bad enough that Palestinians get no respect from Israelis, but even from people who claim to be their fellow Arabs! Rotten. And think about it - if that boy had been white and European, what would the reaction from the US have been? There would be no calm 'consideration', no 'assessment'. When it comes to the question of Palestine (may we see her free within our lifetimes!), our government is well and truly bigoted.

Sadly, the situation in Syria has made some people into beasts. It was quite shocking to me how what happened to this poor boy was received by the people. I wasn't surprised though by how it was an Arab who did this horrible deed as the situation in Syria is so severe that the fighters (from all factions) have become senseless. I get so sad when I think that the fate of millions is in the hands of some ignorant idiots who have been armed by different countries to kill each other.

The battle happening in Aleppo is a decisive one. I don't think the already fragmented FSA would recover if Aleppo fell.
Hussam
Student

Unread postby Shikanosuke » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:11 pm

WeiWenDi wrote:
Hussam wrote:A crime against civilians being committed right now in Manbij in Aleppo province due to the conflict between the Un-Islamic State and the so called "Syrian Democratic Forces" backed by the US airstrikes. More than 100 civilians fell victims to those strikes and there are more than 200,000 people are entrapped in the city. This world is a lie, as usual.

Hussam wrote:A beast that dares to call himself human beheaded a Palestinian boy of 13 years old in Aleppo. Those beasts belong to the so called "Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement" and are backed by the US which provided them with arms and training.

Truly disgraceful, in both cases. It's bad enough that Palestinians get no respect from Israelis, but even from people who claim to be their fellow Arabs! Rotten. And think about it - if that boy had been white and European, what would the reaction from the US have been? There would be no calm 'consideration', no 'assessment'. When it comes to the question of Palestine (may we see her free within our lifetimes!), our government is well and truly bigoted.

The reaction may well be different, but I'd suggest the scenario would be as well. Not too many scenarios where a white/European 13 yr old would be located in a war-torn foreign country in the ME. Feel like we're speaking morally bigoted here, rather than foreign-policy wise. All of our decisions foreign policy wise are bigoted by their nature.
Shikanosuke
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Hussam » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:06 am

It seems with the late victories over ISIS in Iraq that the focus will shift here to the Syrian front. If only the Battle of Aleppo ends soon, I mean really what's taking it so long Eastern Aleppo is completely surrounded by the SAA and yet it's still standing.
I believe Turkey and the West in general doesn't want Aleppo to fall there is an intention of keeping a balanced situation.

In my opinion, if Assad has any hope of reuniting the land then he must first finish off the so called FSA (which is actually a combination of warlords with different agendas).

The problem with our Army is that Assad can't seem to trust enough. He is mainly using the 4th Division (commanded by his brother) and the Republican Guard.
Assad actually has a lot of manpower but he simply won't recruit.
Hussam
Student

Unread postby Hussam » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Some very tragic events recently.
Fires in Israel, two Sheikhs murdered one in Libya another in the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt the latter being a Sunni Sufi of almost 100 years old, a bombing kills almost 100 Iranian pilgrims in Iraq and recently Daesh has recaptured Tadmour (Palmyra) but I think it would lose it quickly.
Israel has struck here in Syria twice as well once by a jet fighter and the second by a rocket.
Hussam
Student

Unread postby Hussam » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:22 pm

Well, It's official the SAA has recaptured Tadmour (Palmyra) once again.
Hussam
Student

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs