Sexually Transmitted diseases

Discuss events that have an impact on you and the world today. A home for honest, serious, and open discussion.

What do you think started AIDS?

Homosexuals
9%
A monkey from Africa (some researchers believe this is a possibility)
32%
Patient Zero (first man found with AIDS)
No votes
Simple cause of nature and spread by the stupidity of Human kind
50%
Something else (please explain)
9%

Total votes : 34

Unread postby Lion's Mane » Wed Jun 19, 2002 5:05 pm

Not only transfer quickly from person to person, but from place to place as well. Let's face it, promiscuity seems to be the popular norm these days, and people having slept with double-digit figures of people before they're 21 is more common than people only having a singular partner now, at least in my own experiences. I don't have actual data to back up that claim, so therefore it exists only as a point of view, not even an opinion. After all, an opinion requires evidence to back up the claim.

There's experimentation, and then there's just downright promiscuousness. The latter, and, I believe, lack of education (depending where you are) are key issues in the spread of STDs.

That being said, want to whom I feel is the best teacher for a Sex Ed/ Sex health class? A virginal person. I dunno why, either. And yes, I had one when I was required to take the class.
Remember, children, "No two people are not on fire."
Lion's Mane
Lord of Annwn
Lord of Annwn

Unread postby Azian Zenzation » Sat Jun 22, 2002 3:03 am

I believe A.I.D.S was started from the cure of another disease. I'm not sure how to explain the facts myself, but remember the fact that curing one disease will only lead to the outbreak of more diseases. The world will always have diseases no matter what happens.
To win without fighting is the ultimate plan - Zhuge Liang
Azian Zenzation
Assistant

Unread postby Jonathan » Sat Jun 22, 2002 5:07 am

Azian Zenzation wrote:I believe A.I.D.S was started from the cure of another disease. I'm not sure how to explain the facts myself, but remember the fact that curing one disease will only lead to the outbreak of more diseases. The world will always have diseases no matter what happens.

I want to hear more about that, that sounds really interesting.
Jonathan
Censored
Censored

Unread postby Sun Ce » Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:54 am

I just read that article about the Panties, and I must say...my cake is ready to come up. Thats terrible. You would think a more classy society like the Japanese would appreciate hygenie in all it's love and nature o.o
I think that song is the highest achievement of the living culture, don't you agree?
Sun Ce
Master

Unread postby Maria » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:39 pm

AIDS comes from a monkey, which in turn got eaten by an african guy. Then he had sexual intercourse, and it passes on and on.

I hate AIDS, it's dreadful, but I will never ever despise anyone who has this disease. I've been on some visit to children AIDS hospital. They all look so innocent, but yet they migh not survive for as long as we do
Maria
Iron Duchess

Unread postby Jonathan » Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:43 pm

Dragon_Girl wrote:AIDS comes from a monkey, which in turn got eaten by an african guy. Then he had sexual intercourse, and it passes on and on.

I hate AIDS, it's dreadful, but I will never ever despise anyone who has this disease. I've been on some visit to children AIDS hospital. They all look so innocent, but yet they migh not survive for as long as we do

A lot of people think even worse about how the moneky gave AIDS to a African Man, thinking he actually had sexual intercourse with it. :gsad:
Also known as Zhuge Xuanshi
"The problem with the gene pool is, there's no lifeguard."
-Steven Wright
Jonathan
Censored
Censored

Unread postby Sun Ce » Tue Jun 25, 2002 9:49 pm

A lot of people think even worse about how the moneky gave AIDS to a African Man, thinking he actually had sexual intercourse with it

Which is just some of the awful discrimination we face in America today towards African Americans. [/code]
I think that song is the highest achievement of the living culture, don't you agree?
Sun Ce
Master

Unread postby Maria » Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:40 am

Sun Ce wrote:
A lot of people think even worse about how the moneky gave AIDS to a African Man, thinking he actually had sexual intercourse with it

Which is just some of the awful discrimination we face in America today towards African Americans.

Ewww...... rascist should be drowned down the toilet!

Tribesmen like those in Africa, they don't have raging sexual hormones that drive people to do bestiality. They have sex just to create heirs and growing population......
Maria
Iron Duchess

Unread postby Sun Ce » Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:43 am

I think everyone has raging hormones in them though ^.~, the desire of sex is just something we have as humans.
Sun Ce
Master

Unread postby Maria » Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:59 am

Sun Ce wrote:I think everyone has raging hormones in them though ^.~, the desire of sex is just something we have as humans.

Not in all part of the world. Usually in Asian countries, you don't have these kind of things, but as the world modernize, people start going crazy over sex.

I seriously don't think African people would do bestiality just for the hell of it.
Maria
Iron Duchess

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs