UK Poltics 2020-Pandemic

Discuss events that have an impact on you and the world today. A home for honest, serious, and open discussion.

Re: UK Poltics 2020-Brexit Tensions Building

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:19 pm

coronovirus, interest rates at record low, Tory MP's unhappy at lack of protection for employees
-Papers on schools closing and expectations London will be shut down

-Long Bailey says need universal basic income for crises and other measures

-Due to crises SNP will not seek referendum this year, London Underground partially closed, BBC to broadcast mass on all local radio stations on Sunday (Islamic Mass on Friday for Muslim areas). N.Ireland suspends driving tests, guidance on grading to be published tomorrow, George Eustice says supermarket workers count as key workers. EU's internet systems struggling to cope, Rees-Mogg says they want to keep parliament sitting but their will have to be changed, Scotland extend no rental eviction to six months.

Queen goes to Windsor and urges people to come together, change their routines and do their part for this crises, certain country is up to the challenge. Welsh and Scottish governments backing emergency powers bill, £1.6 million given to local councils for social care workers to get elderly out of hospital and £1.3 million to help NHS discharge process

-NAO says collapse of Thomas Cook cost the government at least £156 million with true cost not to be known for some time, Hillier says lessons need to be learnt urgently

-Government's new plan to deal with legacy issues has gone badly with Ireland and Republican parties with accusations of bad faith

-John Johnston sets out the emergency measures

-Mayor Khan urges Londoners to avoid all but essential travel, further measures will need to come in including outright bans on gatherings. Number 10 denies rumours they will ban travelling in or out of London or shut down transport network completely

-Joint Committee on human rights warns emergency legislation risks breaching human rights if not done carefully, wants six monthly reviews on if emergency powers can be cut back

-Bank of England cuts interest rate to record low of 0.1%

-Tory MP's are making quite clear their concern at lack of action on protecting employees. Even those not known for their love of regulation and very freemarket are protesting more needs to be done

-Prof Chris Whitty says unlikely they can reverse cornovirus as if it never happened, social distancing measures have a health and wider cost, viruses of this kind tend to get less deadly over time, exit strategy may rely on vaccine becoming available, won't know if social distancing measures work till two weeks as is a lag. Sir Patrick Vallance says timetable for pandemic is impossible to do

-Commons standards committee demands Kate Osmar apologize to Commons, for Commons notepaper to write a character reference for her son for court case and though they acknowledge that was minor, threatening a journalist was not and not initially responding to their own inquiries.

-Boris says asking a huge amount from the public but if they get it right then they can turn things around in 12 weeks (I feel hs is in unwise as people may get their own meaning of turned the tide), science gives him hope, thanks those staying away from public places, Sunak will announce new measures tomorrow. Admits compliance in London has been patchy, urges retailers to be reasonable, at some point press conferences may have to be hold remotely but will remain daily

-Byrant concerned at the extent of the emergency rules

-Gordon Brown warns more needs to be done to protect economy

=====

-Goodman could we have a national government

-Heather Stewart these events will define Boris and do not play to his strengths

-Matt Honeycombe-Foster on a damning Windrush report
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:59 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:

-Boris says asking a huge amount from the public but if they get it right then they can turn things around in 12 weeks (I feel hs is in unwise as people may get their own meaning of turned the tide), science gives him hope, thanks those staying away from public places, Sunak will announce new measures tomorrow. Admits compliance in London has been patchy, urges retailers to be reasonable, at some point press conferences may have to be hold remotely but will remain daily

The way he phrased it was perhaps unhelpful because he didn't go really pessimistic on what turning the tide means, but I think giving the public even just a vague sense of how long these measures will be going on for is good. I think people are more likely to respect them if they feel they are time limited then if there is a sense that this could go on indefinitely.
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand and my tumblr to see if I have reviewed it!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:26 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
The way he phrased it was perhaps unhelpful because he didn't go really pessimistic on what turning the tide means, but I think giving the public even just a vague sense of how long these measures will be going on for is good. I think people are more likely to respect them if they feel they are time limited then if there is a sense that this could go on indefinitely.

Given we won't have a vaccine by then, what happens if the measures have to stay in place after 12 weeks? If things don't look like turning around? That is my concern with what he said

I think he would have been better firmly rebuking those ignoring government advice/orders like the stockpilers and those who are ignoring self isolation orders in London

Barnier ill, Windrush report slams home office, Sunak throws the kitchen sink
-Papers on Boris or Queen's message, regional papers do joint headline on the crises

-Lord Speaker working from home, Barnier has coronavirus, army suspends basic training, Eustice says social distancing at supermarkets just sees people crowded at door so is counter-productive. BT cancels data caps, train services to be reduced from Monday, Bank of England cancels stress test. Leader of Cornwall council Julian German and Cornish MP Steve Double have asked people not to come visit, FCA bans home repossessions and charging for morgate holidays

-Derek Mackay faces no charges

-Windrush report lams Home Office ignorance and thoughtlessness, bemoans a “profound institutional failure”that turned people's lives upside down, warnings about hostile environment were not heeded, race played it's part and there is evidence of indirect discrimination, "The factors that I identified demonstrate an institutional ignorance and thoughtlessness towards the issue of race and the history of the Windrush generation. ". Patel has apologized, trust was betrayed and people were dealt with insensitivity, Abbott says belief in apology will only come if reforms implemented, May apologises

-Bailey says Bank moved to reassure markets that had got spooked by rumours of lockdown

-Caulfield returns to nursing for duration of crises

-ONS says government borrowing fell in February but is about to spike

-Sturgeon warns word lockdown confuses public and warns things will get stricter over time, use tech like skype to call loved ones. "We’re asking you to stay away from your grandkids, from the people you love. That’s hard, but it’s so you can stay around to see them grow up. To children: I know this is a strange time, you’re away from school and won’t be able to spend as much time with friends. The adults around you are probably feeling a bit anxious too. So help them, follow their advice, study and do your homework, but don’t forget to have fun, and wash your hands."

-Boris orders shutting of all bars, restaurants, cafes, pubs, nightclubs, theatres, gyms, cinemas and leisure centres (among others), begs people not to go out tonight as they may feel invincible but others are vulnerable, think very carefully about visiting elderly, those going against scientific advice are endangering their communities and hampering the NHS.

-Sunak says economic intervention will be unprecedented in our history, this requires a collective effort, for those whose jobs are now not an option government will pay 80% of the salaries of retained workers, up to £2,500 per month to avoid them being sacked to be backdated to Mach, deferring VAT bills, coronavirus business interruption loan scheme will have no intrest rate for a year, increases Universal Credit standard allowance to £1,000 among £6 billion boost to welfare system

Lovely moment as Sunak appeals to the better nature that UK has not shown so far “Now more than at any time in our history, we will be judged by our capacity for compassion. Our ability to come through this won’t just be down to what government or businesses do, but by the individual acts of kindness that we show each other. When this is over, and it will be over, and remember the many small acts of kindness done by us and to us. We want to look back on this time and remember how we thought first of others and acted with decency. We want to look back on this time and remember how, in the face of a generation-defining moment, we undertook a collective national effort and we stood together. It’s on all of us"

TUC has praised Sunak for showing leadership, he is being praised by business groups and unions for this, McDonnell says this should have come earlier and isn't enough

-Jenny Harries, the deputy chief medical officer, says social distancing applies to children just as it does to adults, exercise should be done but not in groups, keep washing hands and keep health, piling up in cars not a good idea

=====

-Professor Richard Overy myth of blitz spirit unhelpful

-Charlie Cooper hisotry loving Boris faces moment of destiny

-Satbir Singh Windrush report
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:09 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:
Given we won't have a vaccine by then, what happens if the measures have to stay in place after 12 weeks? If things don't look like turning around? That is my concern with what he said

I think he would have been better firmly rebuking those ignoring government advice/orders like the stockpilers and those who are ignoring self isolation orders in London

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I'd rather have a target that we might miss then and indefinitely long period of self-isolation stretching ahead of me. As I said his phrasing was clumsier than I'd have liked but I thought the general point was okay.

Dong Zhou wrote:-Sunak says economic intervention will be unprecedented in our history, this requires a collective effort, for those whose jobs are now not an option government will pay 80% of the salaries of retained workers, up to £2,500 per month to avoid them being sacked to be backdated to Mach, deferring VAT bills, coronavirus business interruption loan scheme will have no intrest rate for a year, increases Universal Credit standard allowance to £1,000 among £6 billion boost to welfare system

Lovely moment as Sunak appeals to the better nature that UK has not shown so far “Now more than at any time in our history, we will be judged by our capacity for compassion. Our ability to come through this won’t just be down to what government or businesses do, but by the individual acts of kindness that we show each other. When this is over, and it will be over, and remember the many small acts of kindness done by us and to us. We want to look back on this time and remember how we thought first of others and acted with decency. We want to look back on this time and remember how, in the face of a generation-defining moment, we undertook a collective national effort and we stood together. It’s on all of us"

TUC has praised Sunak for showing leadership, he is being praised by business groups and unions for this, McDonnell says this should have come earlier and isn't enough

I was very impressed by Sunak today, in terms of measure introduced, delivery and mastery of details when questions asked. I was speculating with a friend earlier that Sunak might well be the best suited Tory chancellor of this century do deal with it. Less ideologically driven so less committed to austerity then Osborne, Hammond and Javid were. I wonder if they would have all dragged their feet longer against doing mass spending. That said if someone offered me Gordon Brown back in that office I'd bite their hands off.
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand and my tumblr to see if I have reviewed it!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:05 pm

Sun Fin wrote:Maybe I'm in a minority, but I'd rather have a target that we might miss then and indefinitely long period of self-isolation stretching ahead of me. As I said his phrasing was clumsier than I'd have liked but I thought the general point was okay.

The problem is you will go "well we missed the target, that sucks but on we go", not sure the public will be so sanguine. A date is better then no date usually though

I was very impressed by Sunak today, in terms of measure introduced, delivery and mastery of details when questions asked. I was speculating with a friend earlier that Sunak might well be the best suited Tory chancellor of this century do deal with it. Less ideologically driven so less committed to austerity then Osborne, Hammond and Javid were. I wonder if they would have all dragged their feet longer against doing mass spending. That said if someone offered me Gordon Brown back in that office I'd bite their hands off.

I think Sunak is impressing people but I fear he tends to be reacting a little slowly and with gaps left behind (self employed still in trouble). He may well be suited more then others might have been, he has a clean slate as you mentioned and scale of crises means even ardent Tatcherites are accepting anything goes.

Would indeed love Brown back for this.

have a guess what the news is about
-Papers on Sunak's move and shut down

-Competition rules for supermarkets to be relaxed to allow sharing of data and staff, 5p plastic bag charge suspended, some concern at length of those defined as key workers

-D'Arcy week ahead

-Sir Stramer local government will be key to fighting pandemic

-McDonnell ways Sunak should go faster and further

-Paediatrician Caroline Johnson continuing her other job as well as MP, ditto psychiatrist Dr Dan Poulter, A&E doctor Dr Rosena Allin-Khan and GP Dr Luke Evans

====

-Faisal Islam Sunak's measures

-Kibasi Sunak has at least done what is needed

-Grimson we were far from unified during WW2
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:24 pm

there is but one subject
-Papers on Boris warning to stay at home and don't visit your mother

-Boris warns NHS faces Italy style crises if people don't stay at home, things are getting worse quickly, stay at home for mother's day, calls for a national collective effort. Some unhappiness that Boris said on Friday he was looking to see his mother on Mother's Day

-I am noting an unusual amount of columnists arguing that the blitz spirit is a myth. A month ago, I think the likes of the Sun and the Mail would be demanding treason charges be brought against them, I wonder if there is a feeling that "ok citing a myth might not be helpful" and papers and writings are plucking up courage to address the issue head on

-Hancock pleads for more medical workers, private sector has reallocated almost its entire national hospital capacity to the NHS at cost. Eustice asks public to be responsible with their shopping and only buy what is needed, there is enough food and production of it is up 50%. David Davis says there will finical seizure if self-employed not helped, Barclay says it will be operationally hard to help self-employed incomes so trying to help via other means, Scottish Government asks people not to visit Highlands.

-Mayor Khan on corovirus

====

-Goodman addresses government concerns about self-employed and says they must be helped

-Olga FitzRoy self employed hung out to dry

-Hutton Sunak and Bailey have risen to the challenge as we face war time conditions
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:50 pm

Boris to address the nation at 8:30pm

cornovirus, governments heads in hands at public ignoring medical advice, Dorries has recovered
-Papers on Boris warning if rules don't get obeyed then a complete lockdown is coming and furious as people ignore social distancing advice, Times has said Boris has to do better with time wasted and seeming to dither

-Sturgeon "Life shouldn't feel normal right now, so if your life still feels entirely normal, ask yourself, are you doing the right things", people do need fresh air for mental health but need to be responsible about it, things about to rapidly accelerate. Only essential workers shouldn't be at home, going to countryside to outrun the pandemic is human but not going to work and is unhelpful, too many non-essential workers like hairdressers and construction still at work, urges shops to close now

- Hancock admits there have been problems with getting protective supplies to NHS staff while those ignoring distancing rules are being very selfish, European style lockdown potentially on cards as is using police to enforce the rule, denies Boris has been slow and says the PM has been working hard while making unprecedented decisions. Rapidly expanding testing, seeking free parking for NHS workers, hopes he will not have to use some of the emergency powers, 7,563 former clinicians have returned to the NHS

Suspicion Hancock is one of those very very strongly pushing in cabinet for full lock down (words like near mutiny being spread around)

-Jenrick warns nobody knows when emergency measures can be lifted and government looking at food parcels for those who have nobody to bring them food, rail franchise system completely suspended (government will take control of the network and pay fees to have certain pared back services run). Jury trials on hold, government says going to second homes and holidays is not essential travel, Sir Stramer calls for tougher social distancing measures, Labour asks for advertising guru's to do free adverts trying to convince people to stop panic buying.

SNP health secretary Jeane Freeman publicly slapped down SNP MSP John Mason for saying his office will remain open and remarks he is not exceptional, London suspends congestion charge, Raab to take charge if Boris falls ill (this feels like a dreadful choice). Long Bailey wants a national food service for the crises to coordinate delivery to supermarkets, Mayor Burnham wants people forced to stay at home and a new deal to help self-employed+rough sleepers.

Mountain Rescuer Workers plead for people to stop going to mountains and hills, House of Commons procedure committee suggests allowing select committee's to take evidence via video conferencing, N.Ireland Health Minister Robin Swann says death toll could be worse then the Troubles and orders the shutting down of all non-essential business.

Thornberry seeks meeting with foreign office over concerns they are struggling to help those trapped abroad , Welsh government shuts all camp sites. Ashworth says Labour backs enforced lockdown and government should take action on profiteering. Foreign Office urges all UK nationals to return home now (may be a feeling this is a bit late), Greggs closing. FTSE100 hits eight year low at close of play, IMF warns this could be a bigger economic impact then the crash of 2008

-Number 10 lobby briefing down by conference call for first time and confirms a sunset clause of six months for emergency legislation, only construction work that is building to help fight against cornorivus counts as essential, wants Tokyo Olympics suspended quickly

-Dr Rosena Allin-Khan "The prime minister simply said yesterday he wants people to enjoy themselves outside while also saying that people should stay two metres apart outdoors. This relaxed style, mixed messaging will cost lives and I believe people are struggling to follow guidelines because they are just not clear."

-Brabin creative industry workers need help

-Nandy cross-party cobra system needed

-Nadine Dorries has made a full recovery

-Speaker brings in new rules for Commons procedure including far lengthier (40 minutes) voting times to ensure smaller groups go into lobby, sale of alcohol has been suspended, attendance in chamber needs to be limited, video conferencing tech to be upgraded, asks MP's to think carefully before bringing urgent questions for ministers

====

-Munira Wilson social care

-Cooper concerned at poor communication on social distancing

-Crouch on whoever punctured six ambulances tires "6 ambulances had their tyres punctured last night. I know MPs are supposed to be polite etc but whoever did this is an utter scroat. Just what goes through the mind of someone who does this, nevermind during a pandemic? Thanks to the team for getting them back on the road ASAP"

-Caroline Lucas leads group that suggests a virtual parliament

====

-Charlotte Gill has concerns about emergency bill

-Tom Harris Sir Stramer will have to start his first days as leader strongly

-Former Chief Clerk David Natzler how parliament is handling coronavirus

-Professor Devi Sridhar government missed it's window of opportunity to handle the pandemic better

-Henry Hill denies there is mass panic buying
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Re: UK Poltics 2020-Pandemic

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:27 pm

Late (been busier then expected morning) but saw Boris last night... it isn't his best format or the kind of speech that his natural for him, more problematically it seems like government didn't get all their ducks in a row )police uncertain what they are doing). Boris tried to sell the seriousness of it but may have over-explained the why, judging by BBC's conorivus podcast it seems like people have been confused by some of the instructions which is concerning. A difficult address and he did try hard to ensure people understood the seriousness of this while trying to provide a bit of comfort, held back from confronting public with their failures
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Salmond cleared, cornovirus with tensions building between government and Khan
-Papers on lockdown, giving their full support and public forced this but that Boris has been too slow to do this, also Salmond being cleared

-Rees-Mogg says early Easter recess might be called for parliament, BBC's coronavirus questions suggest quit a few people have got confused about hat they are and aren't allowed to do, contactless limit upped to £45, Patel says next few weeks will be testing for police but they will get resources they need. Corbyn says lockdown is right response but clear guidance needed to employers as to which ones need to close, Ashworth says too many failed to follow public health requests and millennials need to realize they are not invulnerable which Commons has to go to remote work.

Universities minister Michelle Donelan has asked admission process to be on hold for two weeks while they sort of things out and for universities to act responsibly (not pleased at changing to unconditional offers), Healey fears renters of not been protected from eviction and merely been given more time. Supreme Court closed to public, Williamson relieved that people are obeying instructions to keep children at home rather then sent them to school unless they have to, Drakeford says big changes ahead.

Police admitting they are uncertain how they will enforce things and begging public to comply, Sports Direct said they were essential so wouldn't close then changes mind after Gove makes very clear no they aren't, Jenrick says building work can continue as long as social distancing followed. DWP suspends disability reviews and hiring new staffs, Hunt warns it may be too late to avoid hitting same problems as Italy and concerned not enough testing being done, Crossrail work suspended. Gender pay gap reporting deadline suspended for the year.

Cabinet held by video conferencing for first time with Boris sitting with one minister (Hancock), late rally sees FTSE100 have strongest gains since 2008, government's spending review postponed. Fines introduced for those breaching social gathering limits. Westminster staff union has protested to chief clerk staff are being put in danger by MP's demanding them for unnecessary business, Boris and Khan clashing on how tube is being handled (Boris feels the cut backs of services have led to crowding) and if construction workers should be working (Boris says yes, Khan and Sturgeon say no), opticians and dentists suspend all non emergency appointments, retired transport staff asked to come to work

-Salmond cleared of 12 charges and one not proven, he says his faith in Scottish justice system reinforced, coronavirus worse then the troubles he has been in. Sturgeon says jury verdict must be respected and she welcomes the upcoming inquiries into Scottish government that will now take place while her focus is elsewhere. Joanna Cherry says trial raise questions about the actions of the Scottish government and the way they handled investigations, MacAskill calls for resignations in SNP hierarchy.

This may yet have political implications at the top of the SNP

-Sturgeon says lockdown is unprecedented and difficult but necessary, this aren't guidance but rules that have to be followed, will enforce the rules, funeral attendance must be limited to immediate family. Chief medical officer for Scotland, Catherine Calderwood says this is not a rehearsal and if rules flouted then people will die

-Emergency coronavirus bill past unopposed

-Gove says it will be for others to judge in future if they moved too slowly, rules could be made even stricter in future and will be assessing in three weeks, apologies for not being clear about children with separate parents (they can go to other parents household), plumbers can do emergency calls outs, toys and items can be brought online.

-Boris speech was watched live by over 27 million people

-Nadia Whittome returns to care work and will donate that salary to charities

-Sunak says zero hour contracts are covered by the protections but not if their hours are simply reduced, he ants to help self-employed but finding it very difficult to find an effective route to do so and announcement won't be imminent

====

-Lord King says uncertainty will be worse then the finical crash, Baroness Altman calls for ban of pension transfers to be banned for six months, Bryant wants profiteering to be made a criminal offence, Bone withdraw his private members bills to avoid Commons staff having to handle them during time of crises. Noakes tears into Foreign Office handling of the crises

-Miliband "Constructive request: more guidance/videos/messaging from government urgently needed for people about social distancing when they do go outside. Some people are still unsure/unclear about it."

====

-Ruth Wishart Salmond case will have consequences for SNP
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:06 pm

alarm bells ringing in Gwent, parliaments go into recess, corvanavirus, Corbyn has last PMQ
-Papers on calls for volunteer and pressure on NHS, unhappiness that NHS frontline staff struggling to get protective equipment

-Scottish and Westminster Parliaments shuts down early, fury as Weatherspoons suggest staff work at Tesco's and wages will only be paid after government grant, Ashworth says it should be essential workers only at work. Sunak says government will only be last resort for airlines and they should look elsewhere for funding first, concerns at TV companies failing to properly sign language Boris speech, Drakeford wants construction sites shut, Buckland considering early release to ease pressure on overcrowded prisons.

Fears DWP is struggling with the surge in demand, Sunak and Bailey lead write letter to banks warning them to behave during crises and not let viable businesses die, drivers can drive with expired MOT for next six months, Prince Charles has coronavirus but fury he get tested with mild symptoms and NHS staff can't, no deportions for migrants whose license to stay ends during the crises as many can't leave. Public Health England expect to have testing kits on sale for mass testing next week, London Airport closes, Scotland setting up it's own coronavirus advisory group, Gwent health authorities warn they seem to be hitting Italy pattern and NHS there may soon be overwhelmed

-Hancock says tubes should be running as normal in a slapdown of Mayor Khan (who says 33% of staff are off so forcing the elimination of some services), construction workers can continue as long as they distance themselves properly

-Deputy chief medical officer Dr Jennie Harries says if your a couple not living together then either move in now or not see each other for duration of crises

-Rumours that Boris might be deposed and a national government form refuses to quieten

-Government quietly drops boundary review

-Brabin crises shows BBC is needed

-Inflation down to 1.7%

-Jenrick says it is sensible that some construction work continues as long as within safety guidelines, failure to supply protective equipment to front line staff is not good enough, London needs more tube services, denies watering down anti-eviction measures.

-Phillips joins NHS volunteers scheme

-Boris indicates they will upgrade laws on profiteering, can't promise nobody will be worse off due to crises, tries to be warm to Corbyn who was doing his last PMQ's. During press conference says confident they are coping but can only do so if people remain at home.

-Professor Whitty warns social distancing measures could last a long time, tests key but being evaluated to ensure they work properly, testing needs to be scaled up but is a blockage in global supply chain, things may be manageable for NHS at peak but only if people follow the rules

-Sir Hoyle did two PMQ's back to back so Corbyn got two rounds of questions for Boris.

-Sunak to launch new package of measures tomorrow

-Business Committee writes to Tim Martin and Mike Ashley to what the heck they think they are doing during a time of national emergency

-Coronavirus bill passes Westminster which allows it's early shut down

=====

-IDS wants construction workers to go home, Crouch giving up most of her wages for hardship funds

-Halfon cabinet are heroes, we are in the age of social democracy and restraining spending will be harder after crises

=====

-Simon Jack why helping self-employed is proving difficult

-Katy Balls tensions within cabinet

-Tom Peck on Corbyn
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

PreviousNext

Return to Current Affairs