The Samurai Vs. The Ninja

Discuss historical events and information concerning any culture, time, or location in our world (or even the frontier beyond).

Who Would Win?

Samurai
68%
Ninja
32%

Total votes : 62

Re: The Samurai Vs. The Ninja

Unread postby dymlos timbre » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Well considering that Most Ninja were Samurai, im going to say Samurai. One of the biggest misconceptions about Ninja's were that they are super stealth warriors, in a straight up fight, Ninja's would lose.

Point is, Ninja's Role in history was behind the scenes, the samurais whole job was to Lead, fight, and inspire on the battlefield much like the knights of europe so im obviously going to go with the war experience.
dymlos timbre
Scholar

Re: The Samurai Vs. The Ninja

Unread postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:16 pm

I correctly thought that samurai would have more votes. I voted ninja, but honestly I wouldn't know, too many environmental circumstances to think about.

That said, a real ninja isn't what the video games are telling us. Most of their assassination assignments (which come across quite rarely) are mostly done by poisoning. Also, they dress in common clothes.

Added to the fact that most ninja were samurai, except they were samurai + espionage.

I didn't read the posts in this topic yet, so I'm sure there were people who knew and typed this beforehand.
Ultimate_Nova_X
Assistant

Previous

Return to World History Deliberation