I have a couple of questions about the Sengoku period, I love NObunaga's ambition and have always been pretty interested, but before I begin, I'd like to know if there are any books available that are similar to the ROTK series, but for the sengoku period instead?
1. Was there any relation between Yukimura Sanada, and Shingen Takeda? Samurai Warriors show's him at kawakajima, but the thing is Yukimura isn't even born until 1570's, and from what I know Shingen is dead, around that time.
(I know his father served shingen)
2. Why is Nobunaga considered such a cruel person? The only things I can read about him, that lead me to believe he may have been "cruel" was that I heard he burnt down a sacred religious tree, and also at Nagashino apparently his musketeer unit was extremely brutal.
3. Was Hideyoshi loved as a ruler? From what I read, he seemed really cruel, killing christians. While I know that there were many Damiyo that did this, how was it received by the populace? I know even Ieyasu Tokugawa ended up banning Christianity.
4. Is it true that Masamune Date was actually capable of conquering more territory, but stopped in order to improve his territories economic value, and natural beauty?
5. What is the story behind Nobunaga and Mitsuhide's mother? I heard Nobunaga may have killed her (Unknowingly?)