Ask for help. Participation in a study of the novel

Join the Romance of the Three Kingdoms discussion with our resident Scholars. Topics relating to the novel and history are both welcome. Don't forget to check the Forum Rules before posting.
Kongming’s Archives: Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Three Kingdoms Officer Biographies
Three Kingdoms Officer Encyclopedia
Scholars of Shen Zhou Search Tool

Ask for help. Participation in a study of the novel

Unread postby Javi X » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:51 pm

Ask for help. Participation in a study on the reception of the translation of cultural references the novel 三国 演义 (Romance of the Three Kingdoms)
My name is Xi Yue and I am carrying out a study on the reception of the translation of the cultural references the novel 三国 演义 (Romance of the Three Kingdoms) (of the doctorate program in Translation and Intercultural Studies, of the Translation and Interpretation Department of the UAB, directed by Dra. Lucía Molina)
I invite you to participate in a questionnaire in order to investigate the reception of the translation of cultural references by the recipients and how the variables influence the reception process.
To be able to attend the study, please respond to this online survey by clicking on the following link: https://forms.gle/scDxYiT62bmfYRZD6 (for participants who read the translation in Spanish.) Or https://forms.gle/NoQc4bvRx46i4eud9 (for the participants who read the translation in English)
The questionnaire is completely voluntary and you can choose to leave it at any time. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me (yue.xi@e-campus.uab.cat). The survey lasts approximately 10 minutes. If you complete the questionnaire, you can contact me to get a gift.
Your support is essential for our study!
Thank you for your collaboration!
Javi X
Tyro

Re: Ask for help. Participation in a study of the novel

Unread postby Tarrot » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:14 pm

One mild thing: on page 5 of the English translation has the Spanish translation in Part B instead of the English translation.

Also, some of the English translations had minor gramatical issues, which I wanted to point out but was unable because there wasn't a comment section to explain why.
Tarrot
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Return to Sanguo Yanyi Symposium