Three Kingdoms Webcomic, Flames of Tranquility

Join the Romance of the Three Kingdoms discussion with our resident Scholars. Topics relating to the novel and history are both welcome. Don't forget to check the Forum Rules before posting.
Kongming’s Archives: Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Three Kingdoms Officer Biographies
Three Kingdoms Officer Encyclopedia
Scholars of Shen Zhou Search Tool

Re: Three Kingdoms Webcomic, Flames of Tranquility

Unread postby Akirus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Thanks, really appreciate the warm welcome from everyone. This is a great community to be a part of, and a very productive one at that. Shout out to LibraryOfBojie for joining our Patreon and introducing us to the Tumblr 3K circle as well, I've been enjoying reading everyone's posts.
Akirus
Tyro

Unread postby Sun Fin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:21 pm

I glad you like it here, new members are always very welcome! It's quieter than in the glory days but I think we've got a nice little community! As you've also noted, the people who are here are contributing in tons of great ways to our knowledge of the history! Most of the Tumblr crowd are active in both places but it's a fun space as well!
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Just discovered ep 2 has been published as well! Keep up the good work!
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Sanguo Yanyi Symposium