Spanish page for three kingdoms

Join the Romance of the Three Kingdoms discussion with our resident Scholars. Topics relating to the novel and history are both welcome. Don't forget to check the Forum Rules before posting.
Kongming’s Archives: Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Three Kingdoms Officer Biographies
Three Kingdoms Officer Encyclopedia
Scholars of Shen Zhou Search Tool

Spanish page for three kingdoms

Unread postby Tao Qian » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:24 pm

I started a new page in Spanish about TK: http://www.tresreinos.es :D

I just wanted to thank all the people that was helping me in this forum, even if my written English is not so good. The page still needs a lot of work, but is a nice project, anyway :)

Thanks for your help (past and future),
Ricardo
Tao Qian
Assistant

Re: Spanish page for three kingdoms

Unread postby Lady Wu » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:39 am

Good luck with the new page! It's great to see TK resources and discussions in different languages. I might pop in to take a look every now and then to practice my Spanish. :P

I'm moving this thread to SGYYS if you don't mind. There's generally more traffic there and more people might see your thread.
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Unread postby AxeLordGerardo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:37 am

Me parece una gran idea la tuya, Ricardo. Ya es hora de que el mundo de habla hispana se haga eco de todo lo que significa el periodo de los tres reinos. Como español, estoy muy contento. Si necesitas ayuda, házmelo saber. Gracias.
Cao Cao - Liu Bei - Sun Jian - Yuan Shao
AxeLordGerardo
Student

Unread postby TigerTally » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Looks good, too bad I don't know Spanish ... :( one day i shall learn it ... or some day ...

PS: Is the "Dinasty Warriors online" link a typo or its Spanish rendering?
TigerTally
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Tao Qian » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Thanks! I so excited with the project and is so cool that Koei gave me permission to use their images.

Lady Wu wrote:Good luck with the new page! It's great to see TK resources and discussions in different languages. I might pop in to take a look every now and then to practice my Spanish. :P

I'm moving this thread to SGYYS if you don't mind. There's generally more traffic there and more people might see your thread.

Thanks! I thought that nobody was going to answer this :D

TigerTally wrote:
PS: Is the "Dinasty Warriors online" link a typo or its Spanish rendering?

It´s my classical typo attacking again, I will correct it now, thanks :)

AxeLordGerardo wrote: Si necesitas ayuda, házmelo saber. Gracias.

¡Muchas gracias!Ya estaba harto de que fuese imposible encontrar nada en español. Pues quería hacer una sección de artículos pero estoy sin tiempo con la traducción, si crees que hay algo de lo que te apetezca escribir, mándame un privado y lo hablamos...
Tao Qian
Assistant

Unread postby Tokugawa Liang » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:53 am

¿Ya ha terminado o empezado el travajo?
English is not my mother tongue. I hope the comprehension isn't too hard.

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
Tokugawa Liang
Assistant

Unread postby Tao Qian » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Pueden pasar años hasta que termine :D De momento llevo 4 capítulos, debería llevar más, pero el verano ha podido conmigo... (si no te habría contestado antes)
Tao Qian
Assistant

Unread postby Jolt » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:41 am

Curiosamente, yo tambien habia empezado a hacer un trabajo de traducción hacia unos 7 anos. Pero como soy portugués, la traducción fue en portugués. Ya ni sé lo que hice con mis 10 capitulos traducidos. :P
Jolt
Master

Unread postby Tao Qian » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:04 am

Es que es muy largo. :D

La página está dedicada al ROTK en general, así que si te apetece colgar tus capítulos (y los encuentras), avisa.
Tao Qian
Assistant

Unread postby AxeLordGerardo » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:58 pm

ES - Creo que ya es hora de que nos pongamos serios con este tema y nos coordinemos para traducir los capítulos. Ahora dispongo de algo más de tiempo libre, así que estoy listo para ayudar cuando querais. Así de paso podre terminar de leer la novela de una vez. :lol:

EN - It is about time that we put serious in this matter and we can coordinate ourselves to translate the chapters. Now I have more available free time, so i´m ready to lend a hand when you want. That way I will also be able to finish the reading of the novel at once. :lol:
Cao Cao - Liu Bei - Sun Jian - Yuan Shao
AxeLordGerardo
Student

Next

Return to Sanguo Yanyi Symposium