Pan Feng

Join the Romance of the Three Kingdoms discussion with our resident Scholars. Topics relating to the novel and history are both welcome. Don't forget to check the Forum Rules before posting.
Kongming’s Archives: Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Three Kingdoms Officer Biographies
Three Kingdoms Officer Encyclopedia
Scholars of Shen Zhou Search Tool

Re: Pan Feng

Unread postby GuoBia » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 am

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

The historians had a GRUDGE against Pan Feng and they just didn't want us to know how great he was! So they took out his accomplishments and wrote MORE about everyone else instead of writing about him- did you know that he seduced Cao Pi's Lady Zhen and together they were planning on re-establishing the Shang Dynasty with the help of James the Great?
Guo run! Guo run!!!!
GuoBia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Terranigma Freak » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:27 am

Pang Feng is so fast, he could run around the planet and punch himself in the back of the head.
Terranigma Freak
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jongbert » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:40 am

I thought Pan Feng was a fictional character.
Jongbert
Apprentice

Unread postby Lord Yang Jiahua » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:40 am

TooMuchBaijiu wrote:No, it's perfect! Pan Feng disappears from history just as Xu Chu starts to appear. Maybe...just maybe, if Pan Feng fell off his horse right after making Hua Xiong cry and contracted amnesia...and then-wait, guys! And then he woke up, and like, he didn't know who he was, and then he got depressed because he didn't know his true identity and started eating boxes of baozi out of emotional distress...'til he realized that he didn't need an identity. He would create his own. He would now be Xu Chu, the "Crazy Tiger" of wherever Xu Chu was born. Never could lose that weight though.

Now that's f---kin' scholarship! Where's my doctorate?
LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: That actually makes some decent sense there, its not out of the realm of possibility lol.
"We Will Show Wu The Meaning of Fear!"-Cao Cao in DW6
"Politicians Are all the same all over, They Promise to build a bridge even when theres no river"-Nikita Khrushchev
Lord Yang Jiahua
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby TooMuchBaijiu » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:47 am

GuoBia wrote:IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

The historians had a GRUDGE against Pan Feng and they just didn't want us to know how great he was! So they took out his accomplishments and wrote MORE about everyone else instead of writing about him- did you know that he seduced Cao Pi's Lady Zhen and together they were planning on re-establishing the Shang Dynasty with the help of James the Great?

That's total BS, and utterly ridiculous. It was the Xia Dynasty.

Terranigma Freak wrote:Pang Feng is so fast, he could run around the planet and punch himself in the back of the head.

And the resulting shockwaves impregnated 700 women in eighty countries. Two of them were in Norway. One of those two married Hagar the Horrible. It was a happy union.
Last edited by TooMuchBaijiu on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't write fanfic, but if I did it would involve Zhou Yu and Zheng He fighting to win the heart of Lai Choi San. Then I'd make them join forces to fight Ming the Merciless, who secretly works for Master Li. I'd squeeze Lu Bu in there somehow.
TooMuchBaijiu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby TigerTally » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:49 am

GuoBia wrote:IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!

No, Pang Feng is James himself who travelled back to 3k period with a time machine he secretly invented. The reason why he was so awsome is plainly because he know allwhat would happen at that time.
TigerTally
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby TooMuchBaijiu » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:54 am

That right? Hey, James, I'll be in Utah in a couple days. Would be lovely to see you! I'll be in a windowless cargo van, and while I can't say what's inside, I can assure you I certainly will not have any assault weapons and/or interrogation devices of any kind. Promise! So, what do you drink? There's this great cocktail I've got in mind involving three parts rum, one part sodium pentathol, two parts club soda...
I don't write fanfic, but if I did it would involve Zhou Yu and Zheng He fighting to win the heart of Lai Choi San. Then I'd make them join forces to fight Ming the Merciless, who secretly works for Master Li. I'd squeeze Lu Bu in there somehow.
TooMuchBaijiu
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: Three Kingdoms Questions (You Ask, We Answer)

Unread postby Striga » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 am

Shen Ai wrote:I think most of these guys are joking and yes, I'm prepared to be jokingly criticized for misunderstanding Pan Feng's talents for saying that.

I recognized as much, just my nature makes me have to find flaws in people's arguments.
TooMuchBaijiu wrote:No, it's perfect! Pan Feng disappears from history just as Xu Chu starts to appear. Maybe...just maybe, if Pan Feng fell off his horse right after making Hua Xiong cry and contracted amnesia...and then-wait, guys! And then he woke up, and like, he didn't know who he was, and then he got depressed because he didn't know his true identity and started eating boxes of baozi out of emotional distress...'til he realized that he didn't need an identity. He would create his own. He would now be Xu Chu, the "Crazy Tiger" of wherever Xu Chu was born. Never could lose that weight though.

Could be the reason for his slight intellectual disability, never fully recovered from the concussion.
"Immense power is fun! You should try it sometime." -Syndra (favourite quote XD)
Striga
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Aygor » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Pan Feng used to be the best warrior of the three kingdoms, then he took a Hua Xiong to the knee.
分久必合,合久必分
Ἀτύφως μὲν λαβεῖν, εὐλύτως δὲ ἀφεῖναι
Aygor
Langzhong

Unread postby Ah-Man » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:03 am

ROFL, Skyrim ref just makes the joke better :D
Ah-Man
Academic

Previous

Return to Sanguo Yanyi Symposium