I would, and here are some brief facts about Sun Ce that you may, or may not have known that could help you feel out what kind of man he was.
1) (And probably the most important) Sun Bofu was a very compassionate and understanding man, even to most of his enemies. He was not at all the hotheaded, reckless, superstitious man that Dynasty Warriors or LGZ painted him as.
2) Sun Bofu's closest family member was not a Sun, but Zhou Gongjin. The two had a bond that transcended blood relation.
3) Early in his career, Sun Ce suffered a defeat that nearly cost him his life.
4) Sun Ce didn't inherit his army from his father or through bartering the Imperial Seal, he toiled for several years under Yuan Shu, gradually gaining the respect and admiration of the men who followed him.
5) The Sun family was not very well established, nor wealthy even though they were said to be descended from Sun Tzu. They were in fact quite poor.
Wu Guotai's (Sun Ce's mother) family was well established though, and was said to be descended from Wu Qi. She willingly left riches to be with the unproven Sun Jian.
6) Sun Ce kept his men very well disciplined, and even executed some of them for committing crimes, thus when his army approached, the people welcomed and loved him, as they knew they would not be harmed nor stolen from.
7) As his army grew, and his reputation grew, he would offer his enemies the chance to surrender before he marched out.
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
"Censorship is a tool for the closed-minded and insecure."