Please Read Before Posting: Gamer's Haven Rules

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Unread postby Stuart » Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:37 am

HieiTheDarknessDragon wrote:If theres a Topic out there. And someone wants to change something about it, should they ask the host of the Topic to change the tone a little, or should they just add a new Topic?

Just post it. There's nothing wrong with introducing a small change in the direction of discussion in a topic, providing it isn't a big change.

For example, a topic exsists on if you think cheating is morally correct, but you want to find out how many people admit to cheating in games. Just post a message like and the flow of discussion will move.
Last edited by Stuart on Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stuart
The Shining One

Unread postby HieiTheDarknessDragon » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:47 pm

Okay, thanks. Sounds good.
If i say it, I say it/ then i want it DONE. Cause im King of the Ages.

"Cutting down the enemies is the way of strategy, and there is not need for many refinments in it."
HieiTheDarknessDragon
Changshi

Location: Most likely in computer class, using the school comps to go on SoSZ, again.

Unread postby Cloud Strife » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:29 pm

How come there's no sticky topic on how to help people through videogames? Sure theres walkthroughs at Gamefaqs but sometimes that ain't enough.
Hey guys, "Breaking Upwards" has been released at the IFC Center in New York! And at Laemmle Sunset 5 in LA! Come see it this weekend, April 10th-11th, to help it go nationwide! Thanks! http://www.breakingupwards.com
Cloud Strife
Scholar

Unread postby Tyler » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:46 pm

We are people we just help. There is no set way that makes us help people that would not be fun :wink: .
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mr. Counsellor » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:36 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:How come there's no sticky topic on how to help people through videogames? Sure theres walkthroughs at Gamefaqs but sometimes that ain't enough.

hmmm... i think there should be one of those... instead of people posting new threads about help in games that only get one or two replies, have a sticky simply for asking help in games their stuck with, and we, the expert gamers around here, will gladly help...
i sometimes put a carton of milk in the dryer so that there's an equal distribution of the force shaking it. Tastes like lint though...
Mr. Counsellor
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Diao_Chan » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:38 pm

Last edited by Diao_Chan on Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Diao_Chan
Academic

Unread postby Frank » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:42 pm

I believe I have your answer. I think it was because that thread was similar to the SimRTK. That stands for Simulated Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
/b/lackup has arrived.
Frank
Florida’s Finest

Unread postby Diao_Chan » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:46 pm

Prime Minister Cao wrote:I believe I have your answer. I think it was because that thread was similar to the SimRTK. That stands for Simulated Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

My apolgies. I did not notice that until now.
Diao_Chan
Academic

Previous

Return to Gamers’ Haven