Game Purchase Advice Thread

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Re: Game Purchase Advice Thread

Unread postby Mikhail » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:29 am

Crusader Kings 2 (base) is free on Steam at the moment.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/20377 ... _Kings_II/

Definitely a game I would recommend to everyone.
Soweneul Malhaebwa (Tell me your wish).
Mikhail
Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Re: Game Purchase Advice Thread

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:Hands of Fate sounds intresting, heard the narrator is really amusing and it is a fun adventure, but without a demo not sure if to get it as card games are not my thing. Anyone played it?

Amazing game. The sequel is out as well. Currently waiting for the endless mode dlc for the second game. Spent probably about 500 hours on both games. Playing on ps4. Sad that it's digital only. Both games are quite challenging combatwise until you get used to the AI mechanics and the dealer is hardly fair when it comes to endless mode, which is fine by me :lol: . There's quite few bugs in both games, my biggest complain being the displacement issues. Meaning you can dodge the attack but still get hit because of the attacker being pushed by the mob closer to you during the animation. The second game is obviously more polished and has more forgiving AI, but less useful gear as well.
There's no trick to it. I'm not using an orbment, it's not magic...and I'm not using an artifact, either. I just will fire to appear, and it does.
McBurn
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Gamers’ Haven