Rugby

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Rugby

Unread postby Boydie » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm

The autumn internationals are happening just now so I thought I'd start a rugby thread.

Scotland are playing Japan today at Murrayfield, last time we played Japan in Scotland we annihilated 102 - 0. But I expect Japan will put up more of a fight this time around since they have gained a lot more experience. The last British side Japan played was a undermanned Welsh team and Japan won! So us Scots need to give them a respect they deserve.

Wales v South Africa today too! I expect this to be quite a close game. I would like to see Wales edge it; but it's a tough call, the Welsh are always strong at home. But also the Springboks are always formidable! The game to watch today.

Ireland v Samoa, I expect Ireland to win well. But expect massive massive tackles from the Samoan squad though!

England v Argentina, my money is on England to win after a impressive win against the Aussies.

And for our Yank friends across the pond, (yes, you guys actually have a rugby team too! :lol: ) you guys have a interesting game against Russia coming up soon on the 18th this month.
Boydie
Academic

Return to Gamers’ Haven