Looking for a Three Kingdoms PC game made before late 2001

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Looking for a Three Kingdoms PC game made before late 2001

Unread postby bkane » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Hello all,

I am looking for a Three Kingdoms game I used to play in China. It's turn-based, similar to Heros of Might and Magic in that you get into battles with Warriors/Generals everytime you fight. The battles are 2D, the player views from the side; warriors can use fighting strategies/spells, and have their army with them during battles. The game-play map has cities in the era like most, and you move warriors from cities to cities, and you attack by moving a warrior to an opposing city. There is no hard plot. After certain operation in the game their is a loud thud to transition into the next conversation/screen.

That's about all I remember from the game besides it was really fun. I dont really remember the name because I was little back then. I have searched for the game myself, but I have not found the game that match my memory. Any suggestions or tips on what that game may be please reply.

Thanks
bkane
Tyro

Re: Looking for a Three Kingdoms PC game made before late 2001

Unread postby AsianReign » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 am

There ya go
Download link:
http://27.yxdown.com/yxdown.com_Sango2_chsV1.0.exe

It's in chinese though
I hope this is what you want.
AsianReign
Apprentice