What? No Skyrim thread?

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Re: What? No Skyrim thread?

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:36 am

Anyone tried usurping the Jarl's throne :wink: I tried it yesterday when visited Dragonsreah about 3am ingame time. Irileth didn't mind me occupying Balgruf seat at all while he was sleeping. Hmm...I wonder what will happen when he tries to sit :lol:
There's no trick to it. I'm not using an orbment, it's not magic...and I'm not using an artifact, either. I just will fire to appear, and it does.
McBurn
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: What? No Skyrim thread?

Unread postby Xiahou Jia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:03 pm

If anyone plays Skyrim on ps4 please advise on the lore friendly overhaul mods. Here are few mods I recommend.
YASH2 lite is awesome...for ps4 of course. The best mod I know of. There are also 2 small mods that make it compatible with Survival mode, so you won't starve to death.
The Great Realistic Overhaul is the best for combat but is really mediocre in all other aspects and was crashing my game whenever I tried accessing the werewolf tree.
Increased Population. If you like the world full of npcs, that's the one to try. Don't use it if you want to enjoy YASH challenges though as some npcs are way, way too powerful. Do use it if you're sick of vampire attacks :twisted:

Edit 4/5/18: Found the Curse Mod. Might be even better than YASH.
There's no trick to it. I'm not using an orbment, it's not magic...and I'm not using an artifact, either. I just will fire to appear, and it does.
McBurn
Xiahou Jia
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Gamers’ Haven