Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Unread postby dymlos timbre » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Not that it matters much becsoue i have the Red lights on my ps3, but my PSN is Tiberium89.
dymlos timbre
Scholar

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Played the story over the weekend, rather disappointed. The fighting system is well made, good AI by team mates and enemies, enough of a challenge, good checkpoint system, enough variety yet I didn't feel the same exhilaration (or fun) as I did in the first game. Patches where I was enjoying myself but not as often as I would have hoped. Story seemed to get rather... over the top but still had some emotional impact.
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Cao Hong 14 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 am

I actually didn't really like this game. I loved the first one but for some reason this one didn't give me that sense of awesomeness that the first one had. I agree, the story wasn't that good IMO. I like Black Ops better anyways so I sold this one.
"Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
- President John F. Kennedy
Cao Hong 14
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Gamers’ Haven