What are you playing right now?

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Unread postby Aaron.K » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:26 am

Instead of starting up Deus Ex, I instead made a new account for Old School Runescape. Not sure if anyone else is playing it, but if you are, feel free to add me. My character name is Hrodbeort.
"Why have you come to Jotunheim all alone?"
Aaron.K
Master

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Rocket League. One of my friends introduced it to me a week ago and I'm just uploading it on to my PS4 now! That said, downloading the latest update file is taking a longgggggggggggg time!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby lorindir » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Risen 3 Titan Lords
Ok your majesty, now, back to your room!
lorindir
Initiate

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:29 pm

After realizing I will probably only finish Dragon Age Inqusition (as much as I love it) by year 3000, I decided to rotate it with others. Started Riser of the Tomb Raider, second of the rebooted franchise and really enjoying it. Granted some of the voice work is questionable outside of Lara Craft but her desperation is well done, I'm curious about the mystery, I love the relics, done one or two tomb's and the gameplay feels excellent and smooth.
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Previous

Return to Gamers’ Haven