Mount & Blade

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Re: Mount & Blade

Unread postby Qu Hui » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 am

Yeah, but my demo time's up. I'm definately going to buy it when I get a chance to. 0h, and I HATE SEA RAIDERS!
My avatar is Roy from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, as he appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening
Quote of the "Day": "The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." -Neil Gaiman
Qu Hui
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby mrbeate » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:02 pm

I just bought the game, it is the most insidious COOLEST GAME EVER. I use to play a game like this called "Feudalism" its a much crappier and 2-D version of Mount and BLade. But its free.

Anyways does anyone know secrets? And how to start wars with other kingdoms if your serving one. Thnx.
Smoke, drink, relieve my stress
mrbeate
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Tigger of Kai » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Qu Hui wrote:I HATE SEA RAIDERS!

They're pretty tough, but on the bright side when you beat them they usually leave good loot (unlike most enemies).

mrbeate wrote:Anyways does anyone know secrets? And how to start wars with other kingdoms if your serving one. Thnx.

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Blade/Secrets

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Mount%26Bl ... d_Caravans
Mithril! The dwarves tell no tales. But just as it was the foundation of their wealth, so also it was their destruction. They delved too greedily and too deep, and disturbed that from which they fled.
Tigger of Kai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby mrbeate » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Question for help: I served under the Kingdom of Nord and conquered some next city called kesseler or something. So i requested that i get hte city from the king. He said no so i rebelled and took the city. But now im enemies with everyone, Kingdom of Nord was enemies with everyone and i became their enemies and now my only ally is also my enemy. All my relation ships is over -20, and when i talk to a lord to do a task to boost relations, the option isn't there.

Is there a way to boost relations? with enemies?
mrbeate
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Baiko Arashi » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:17 am

Go to a Lady and ask her to improve relations, if the option arises it will cost you anywhere from 1000-3000 bucks.
eh, ill find something witty to put here later.

Nothing do your mortal soul.
Arashi Baiko
Combat: 100
Command: 85
Charisma: 75
Intelligence: 70
Baiko Arashi
Prison Warden of SoSZ

Unread postby Ranbir » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Ambitious fella! Takes some time in service to be rewarded with your own land.

Be sure to check a plethora of mods that help cater to particular tastes to the game.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby mrbeate » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Baiko Arashi wrote:Go to a Lady and ask her to improve relations, if the option arises it will cost you anywhere from 1000-3000 bucks.

I Can't the only way to get into town's or castles is to disguise myself, but if you do your not allowed to go into the Keep to see the lord or lady. Who would let a beggar see the lord? Im I stuck? And doing guildmaster quests only raises relations with the people not the kingdom.
mrbeate
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Tigger of Kai » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Dude seriously, don't let a thing like that slow you down. Start a new game, or two, or three, and stay with the one you like best. That's what so great about M&B, every game's different.

fwiw it sounds like you're describing a Masterless Warlord scenario, and Ranbir's right, that's not something you should get into willy-nilly. What I would do is try to join a faction, any faction, b/c that will totally reset your faction relations regardless of what they were before. Find each faction's king when he's resting at a castle or town. You might have to use the 'call for a meeting with the castle's commander' option if the town is hostile. Then if the king allows you to become a vassal, it's all good.
Mithril! The dwarves tell no tales. But just as it was the foundation of their wealth, so also it was their destruction. They delved too greedily and too deep, and disturbed that from which they fled.
Tigger of Kai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby mrbeate » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 pm

I can't the kings are always like " you are a masterless warlord who owns land, no king would accept you. I was like, come on............

I hate starting new games, then i have to start over! I have 30 men in my army too! The only cheat codes i use is the party seeing one. Its gonna take so long for me to get back up on my feet :x
mrbeate
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby HowSwiftThySword » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Mount and Blade is going online in the next update!
THIS IS GOING TO BE EPICCCCCCCC!!!!!
Quote of the Day:

"Someday I'll strangle you with your own beard, Cao Cao!" - Dong Zhou
HowSwiftThySword
Scholar

PreviousNext

Return to Gamers’ Haven