Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Diamond/Pearl. Excited?

Hellz yes Zeke, I am!
71%
No, I think it looks crappy!
14%
I'm a bit too old for pokemon..
14%

Total votes : 28

Unread postby Jedi » Wed May 30, 2007 7:06 pm

This is my party normal pokemon name 1st nickname 2nd lv 3rd

Ponyta(Shadowfax)Lv21
Luxio(Crookshank)Lv22
Gyarados(Leviathan)lv21
Prinplup(Falco)lv26
Pikachu(Zero)lv24
Machop(Tien)lv22

is this a good party?
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.” - Leo F. Buscaglia
Jedi
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Wed May 30, 2007 11:42 pm

Luxio and Picachu are a bit redundant, but aside from that it looks balanced.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Lion's Mane » Thu May 31, 2007 2:06 pm

Since I'm tired of trying to fish one up (you don't need the super rod, it just helps), does anyone have a Feebas for trade? Bold or Modest would be preferred. Keep in mind I haven't beaten the E4 yet in Diamond, so my options for trading are a bit limited.

Anyway, I appreciate the thought even if you can't provide. Have a wonderful day.
Remember, children, "No two people are not on fire."
Lion's Mane
Lord of Annwn
Lord of Annwn

Unread postby Aquinas » Thu May 31, 2007 3:35 pm

I still have some modest feebas. Contact me over MSN/ICQ or PM me for a time to trade. I don't need anything either. Just grab a bidoof or something.
Aquinas
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:14 pm

Lion's Mane wrote:Since I'm tired of trying to fish one up (you don't need the super rod, it just helps), does anyone have a Feebas for trade? Bold or Modest would be preferred. Keep in mind I haven't beaten the E4 yet in Diamond, so my options for trading are a bit limited.

If you don’t have one yet please send me a PM, reply, or email with whatever information I need to get one to you (like your friend code). I’ve yet to trade but I imagine it must be simple. I’ll also get my code. I was breeding Feebas for a Milotic several weeks ago and I still have a mess of Modest Feebas in a box. Don’t worry about what you’re trading.
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Rhiannon » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:12 am

I have several Shinx with Ice Fang and Fire Fang bred onto them, and many male Chimchars with Grass Knot (which are good to breed it on further, if nothing else), if anyone's interested. I'll be around this weekend for trading (probably spending most of my time EV training my E4 team.)
"For us to have self-esteem is truly an act of revolution and our revolution is long overdue."
— Margaret Cho
Rhiannon
Joy & Oblivion
Joy & Oblivion

Unread postby Jedi » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:14 am

James wrote:Luxio and Picachu are a bit redundant, but aside from that it looks balanced.

Why is it? I love Electric pokemon its my favroite type I have never had 2 in a party ever (and I have every Pokemon Verson ever made except the Japan only ones and Pearl)
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.” - Leo F. Buscaglia
Jedi
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Jason » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:26 am

Jedi wrote:
James wrote:Luxio and Picachu are a bit redundant, but aside from that it looks balanced.

Why is it? I love Electric pokemon its my favroite type I have never had 2 in a party ever (and I have every Pokemon Verson ever made except the Japan only ones and Pearl)

It's just that instead of two electrics, you could put in another element that would help you. Two of one element really isn't diverse.
“I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”

― Harun Yahya
Jason
Legendary

Unread postby James » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:48 am

Jedi wrote:Why is it? I love Electric pokemon its my favroite type I have never had 2 in a party ever (and I have every Pokemon Verson ever made except the Japan only ones and Pearl)

You asked people to evaluate your team. Having two electric types like this does not help your team in any way. The second space would be better used for something else. That is all.

Not to say there is anything wrong it if you like it that way.
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Jedi » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:57 am

Ok which one should I trade out and what do you recomend on the new pokemons type?
Jedi
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to Gamers’ Haven