MMORPGs

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Do you play MMORPGs

Yes
65%
No
35%

Total votes : 85

Re: MMORPGs

Unread postby SunXia » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Ranbir wrote:What server?

I just got it up and running!! Laurelin [EN-RP] I'm in at the minute!! I had to migrate it!!
Only level 25 with a character!!!
If becoming enlightened or an intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life!!

I'm Out4Marriage!!!Are You??

It is a CHOICE!!
SunXia
Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess

Location: Keeping Evils from this world at bay...with a smile!!

Unread postby Garfunkel » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:56 pm

I quit wow for good a bit after Cata came out, thought they might at least attempt to fix pvp but they made it worse than ever. Vanilla was great, BC was the golden years, LK really crushed balance but they started getting the hang of it late seasons. Then cata came and shattered what little balance remained. Sad really :(
Garfunkel
Student

Unread postby Sun Fin » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:46 pm

In anticipation of Guild Wars 2 have just started playing the original again! So Sun Fin is a Ranger. Anyone else playing the core game who is near enough the beggining who want to join a team with my flat mate and I?
Interested in the history behind the novel? Find a list of english language Three Kingdom sources here.
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shen Ai » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Due to the hype I was thinking of getting it. I don't know too much about the story but it looks pretty good from what the site shows. I will probably go for Human (always choose Humans) and Engineers or Guardians.
I've a brave warrior in my army. Shen Ai is his name, and he can slay this Hua Xiong.

Wei has no more famous commanders, Shen Ai takes lead of the vanguard!

Even a commoner on the street knows what Shen Ai is thinking!
Shen Ai
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Tian Shan » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:34 am

Anyone still playing the original Guild Wars? ( i don't buy new games) I was thinking of going back and playing a bit. So i wanted to find anyone who might want to chat or co-op its a great game I think, but do to its ability to play independently and that I come and go its hard to really make friends in game to chat with and my guild has long been inactive...
“If intelligence is defined as the ability to understand, learn and reason then Mankind is the least intelligent species on this planet . Abusing and destroying nature and other creatures is destroying themselves.-"

"Peace be with you."
Tian Shan
Initiate

Previous

Return to Gamers’ Haven