Who has finished FFX at least 75%?

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Who has completed at least 75% of the game?

Yes
50%
No
22%
Whole Game(WOW that's alotta nuts!! lol)
28%

Total votes : 32

Unread postby GuoJia122 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:16 pm

Funny the Chocobo race on my first file took me tons of tries but it took me only three tries after quitting the game for 1 1/2 years. Weird, but i could never do it again. And by the Way i don't have the japanese or international version so i don't have dark aeons and i got all monsters but couldn't beat Shinryu or Neslug :cry: But i got all but 2 wepons and have over 100 stats for all chars. Geez that's hard.
If you dash an egg on a rock and it doesn't break what is it?
GuoJia122
Student

Unread postby Mei Zhen » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:27 pm

I'm another FFX nerd here! By the way, it took me quite a while to figure out how to take out Neslug, but it requires quite a bit of character development (doublecasting Ultima, then nailing it with Wakka's maxxed Overdrive). Easily one of the most irritating Arena monsters in the game.

I took failed the Butterfly Catcher game, but I did pretty much everything else in the game. I didn't bother to max out my characters, but they're all in pretty good shape and have nearly everyone else's abilities. I also have a great Blitzball team that has never been defeated! Wee. I was so sad to see that FFX2's blitzball was so unplayable.
"In a modern culture
My friend you must be careful
They've a million ways to kill you

In this dangerous world
There’s an art to growing old
Taking chances
Magic happens"
- Garbage, Breaking Up the Girl
Mei Zhen
Lost in Quotation

Unread postby zhang liao 12 » Wed May 10, 2006 12:07 pm

GuoJia122 wrote:Funny the Chocobo race on my first file took me tons of tries but it took me only three tries after quitting the game for 1 1/2 years. Weird, but i could never do it again. And by the Way i don't have the japanese or international version so i don't have dark aeons and i got all monsters but couldn't beat Shinryu or Neslug :cry: But i got all but 2 wepons and have over 100 stats for all chars. Geez that's hard.

well my bro got an easy way to kill shinry kill evey 1 apart from titdus then the boss use weak move and there an easy way to kill it
i zhang liao will rip the heart out of wu and making a cups of tea
zhang liao 12
Banned

Unread postby GuoJia122 » Wed May 24, 2006 5:04 am

:shock: Are you freakin Serious? I gotta try that after I Finish Souclaibur III
If you dash an egg on a rock and it doesn't break what is it?
GuoJia122
Student

Previous

Return to Gamers’ Haven