Soccer teams?

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

What soccer team do you support (if any)

Arsenal
13%
Manchester Utd
17%
Chelsea
7%
Liverpool
9%
AC Milllan
7%
Juventus
2%
Inter Millan
5%
Bayern Munich
3%
Other
38%

Total votes : 120

Re: Soccer teams?

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:16 am

I agree! The least forgiving club in the country is not the place to go and learn the ropes. The only factor I can see in his favour is that he knows the young players who he might have be relying on with the transfer ban...

Do you think we're gonna make any signings Dong? Anyone we've been connected with that you'd particularly like?
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:26 am

I would assume so (though after the Cech years) but may be held up till Edu arrives (our backroom chaos has been deeply concerning), I tend to ignore rumours till they are near dead certs as so many many come out.
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:13 am

I'm rather happy with Arsenal's transfer dealings, ok loss of Ramsey was huge blow but we know that was coming and sorry to see our captain leave but wish him well, felt we added in most of the area's we needed to. I would have liked one more centreback and wonder if losing Iwobi will leave us short but hopefully most of the additions we have made will work out and we can get back into top 4.
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Sun Fin » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:10 am

I agree! Pepe and Tierny are great signings that will help us both now and into the future. Luiz would not have been high in my wish list as he doesn’t exactly scream disciplined defender. However I’m hoping that with experience he has matured and will be better than I’m expecting. I probably would have preferred to keep Kos but you can’t have everything. After yesterday though the signing I’m most excited about is Cellabos! He was incredible yesterday - just a shame we’ve only got him on loan. I really do think we could get back in the top 4 this season. Emery seems like a transfer wizard!
Have a question about a book or academic article before you buy it? Maybe I have it!
Check out my library here for a list of Chinese history resources I have on hand!
Sun Fin
Librarian of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Gamers’ Haven