Soccer teams?

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

What soccer team do you support (if any)

Arsenal
14%
Manchester Utd
17%
Chelsea
7%
Liverpool
8%
AC Milllan
7%
Juventus
2%
Inter Millan
5%
Bayern Munich
3%
Other
37%

Total votes : 118

Re: Soccer teams?

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Mon May 22, 2017 7:01 am

Please for the love of the club, go Wenger, just go. It will be a hard slog to get back in top 4 if Liverpool, Spurs and Man U are anything to go by and we need a manager who matches up in the modern game, not one who had to have tactics explained to him by Big Sam after a humiliating defeat. He brought well but failed to get the best out of his new players, struggled for a system, sent out our teams in a bad way that gave the players difficulties, at times players seem to not believe in him and rumours suggest we might lose two star players and both our right-wing backs

I hoe Wenger can bow out with an Fa Cup but this season has been a massive failure and what some of us had warned would come
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon May 22, 2017 9:47 am

I don't think he is going sadly.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Mon May 22, 2017 11:10 am

No,, he will stay on and on and on, blocking reforms and not taking responsibility for his failure.
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:00 pm

This is going to be a long, miserable season with Wenger at the helm. Players don't seem to believe in him, fans want him gone, he will get a 20 year contract that makes Bill Gates seem a pauper so no change will come
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:21 pm

This is the lowest point I can ever recall as an Arsenal fan. Even worse than the 8-2.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Gamers’ Haven