Total War Warhammer

Discuss everything game-related including consoles and console games and hardware, pen and paper roleplaying (e.g. D&D), modern sports, and more.

Re: Total War Warhammer

Unread postby Gray Riders » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:10 am

Dong Zhou wrote:I believed you but went to double check it sounded so odd and yeah, seems a bad move. I imagine Isabella (same one as the handsome one from chaos talks about?) was a wanted add and she does get quite a few mentions but overall it seems badly planned. The other factions have 3 at most of the top of my head and split their factions when it gets more, could that not have been done with the Vampires?

Seems Isabelle and Vlad are splitting off and taking over what used to be Schwartzhafen, so there is a split planned.
If they're limiting each faction to three legendary lords it leaves a few people out of luck, though; it'd be weird for Kurt Helborg to be anyone except the main Empire.
Gray Riders
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Interesting change, wonder if that will encourage people to replay the vampires and how much that would change the starrt

Gray Riders wrote:If they're limiting each faction to three legendary lords it leaves a few people out of luck, though; it'd be weird for Kurt Helborg to be anyone except the main Empire.

Maybe rotate their lords for warhammer 2?
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Total War won so we get Isabella for free
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Gray Riders » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:40 pm

So over on reddit the devs confirmed Isabella is the free legendary lord from the future content blog array; they were "pretty sure" they would win the contest and did not have a plan for what they'd do if they lost.

That leaves "an old friend". Current main guesses I've seen are Boris Toddbringer and Krell--but will we really get another vampire character?

Edit: I have confirmed my theory that Greenskin factions are specifically set to Confederate easily with stronger factions. It explains why the old Red Fang confederation trick works and why Wurrzag can recruit the Scabby Eyes on turn 2 or 3 so often.
Gray Riders
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Gamers’ Haven