{Request}Empty Map For ROTK XI

Use this forum to discuss hex-editing or otherwise altering any Three Kingdoms game, and to promote modded titles and patches.

{Request}Empty Map For ROTK XI

Unread postby Arubata » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:32 pm

i give up the project, it seems we cant have a free mode
Last edited by Arubata on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Arubata
Tyro

Re: {Request}Empty Map For ROTK XI

Unread postby Death » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 pm

You can edit Zetta's randomizer in Notepad++ or anything really to include those extra officers, but your game will also get messed up possibly if you include the npcs in those numbers as well, like the emperors. They can appear as 'ghost' officers, but don't work as proper officers for some things. What you need to do is change the number he has set in the randomizer and increase it to reflect the actual numbers of the hidden/historical officers. As for the blank map, I have a blank one for the English game, but what you would need to do is remove all the forces by setting FF to them to make them blank as well as changing the rulers of each force as well so the force will disappear, then you can edit it how you want.
Death
Scholar

Unread postby Arubata » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:04 pm

Valvatorez wrote:You can edit Zetta's randomizer in Notepad++ or anything really to include those extra officers, but your game will also get messed up possibly if you include the npcs in those numbers as well, like the emperors. They can appear as 'ghost' officers, but don't work as proper officers for some things. What you need to do is change the number he has set in the randomizer and increase it to reflect the actual numbers of the hidden/historical officers. As for the blank map, I have a blank one for the English game, but what you would need to do is remove all the forces by setting FF to them to make them blank as well as changing the rulers of each force as well so the force will disappear, then you can edit it how you want.

i already made a blank map, i need the hidden officers.
Arubata
Tyro

Unread postby foosoomin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:18 am

val,

He could mean either

The 30 officers

Or

The original non playable characters, which he want to make it playable
foosoomin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Return to Three Kingdoms Game Editing & Mods