Shogun 2 ROTK mod

Use this forum to discuss hex-editing or otherwise altering any Three Kingdoms game, and to promote modded titles and patches.

Shogun 2 ROTK mod

Unread postby Havie » Sat May 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Hey guys, Meant to post this ages ago on here but couldnt make an account the registration was broken.

Anywho I made a pretty cool ROTK mod for shogun 2 by taking the models from DW8 and porting them over. It was a couple month process that got really complicated but i got it done and im hoping to share it with similiar ROTK fans.

You can get the mod here
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthre ... l-ROTK-Mod

and you can download shogun 2 on steam ( or buy it cheaper from g2a.com and activate on steam )

I think the links are still active on twcenter i am not on my gaming computer that has the files atm, so i cant double check.

Enjoy
Havie
Apprentice

Re: Shogun 2 ROTK mod

Unread postby Jia Shengde » Sat May 21, 2016 4:21 pm

As a big fan of Shogun 2, I must say that it looks pretty nice. Do you plan to further develop the mod? A campaign map of China for example would be very awesome. (Though that might be quite difficult.)
''Dreary, dank, and dimly lit. Truly a sanctuary to call home.''
Jia Shengde
Initiate

Re: Shogun 2 ROTK mod

Unread postby Havie » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Making a map of china is pretty complicated, the morning sun mod did so but its radar and geography was bugged while i was modding,

currently I am no longer modding, but this mod is still pretty epic, if youre a fan of an ROTK game you should try this. Shogun 2 has an amazing battle system way cooler than any ROTK game.
Havie
Apprentice

Return to Three Kingdoms Game Editing & Mods