Plains of Fire(WIP)

Use this forum to discuss hex-editing or otherwise altering any Three Kingdoms game, and to promote modded titles and patches.

Plains of Fire(WIP)

Unread postby Won Ton » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:00 pm

Been working on my own version of the Yellow Turban Rebellion and i am about 90% finished. Would anyone care to set up some districts for me? I know what i want for them but its going to take me another week to finish because i still get lost in the hex and find myself mindlessly scrolling trying to pinpoint things i want feeling overwhelmed. I have already finished everything else. The districts A.I and the Force Behaviors need tweaking but i know what i want done. All forces have been positioned, all officers have been properly placed and affiliated and all neutral cities modified etc.

Every single officer is either serving one of the rulers, underage or searchable and all starting deeds are 0 (I Hate seeing crappy officers in places of power just because they were historically. This way only the best get the best.

All base HP has been doubled (Still working on a way to virtually eliminate base hp, i think its stupid personally)

I know some of you guys have made quite a few scenarios and can probably make a handful of district A.I's way faster then me if you're willing to lend a hand.

I'v put alot of work into this, it will be a pretty fun and balanced scenario by the time it's 100%

It plays just fine as it is the only real problem is the typical crappy Liu rulers and the fact that the factions don't prioritize the areas i want them to yet.
Won Ton
Tyro

Re: Plains of Fire(WIP)

Unread postby mattknulty » Sun May 03, 2015 2:52 am

whats the update for this?
mattknulty
Tyro

Re: Plains of Fire(WIP)

Unread postby Won Ton » Sun May 03, 2015 7:32 pm

it's finished, im just changing some cities around and adjusting starting troops in a few cities
Won Ton
Tyro

Return to Three Kingdoms Game Editing & Mods