ROTK11 Random Scenarios

Use this forum to discuss hex-editing or otherwise altering any Three Kingdoms game, and to promote modded titles and patches.

Re: ROTK11 Random Scenarios

Unread postby Dtjahyadi » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:32 am

The download link is dead, any chance you can update this please zetta?
Dtjahyadi
Apprentice

Unread postby Zetta » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Im sorry but I'm not playing ROTKXI anymore and I have abandoned this program.

However, it should still be available here for download:
https://pastebin.com/dl/9gXKy7jz (v1.06)
and the source code for version 1.06 should be here:
https://pastebin.com/raw/9gXKy7jz
Zetta
Initiate

Unread postby MrGarretto » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:12 pm

I've lurked around these forums forever and the things you all have done to make this game better and more convenient is outstanding. From translating the PC PUK editions to English to making cool custom scenarios all of it is well done and a lot of it was done to my favorite game in the series. So let me start off my posting by thanking all of you for your time and effort into making this game series better.

A couple things I wanted to say/ask. The first being when you try to randomize the game in the Japanese PUK edition, stats weren't randomizing. I read somewhere that you needed to delete a file so I made a back up of the file and removed it from its location and now the randomizing of stats does work. The file was in the Documents\Koei\San11\EPrsn folder and the file is called EditPrsn.s11. So this is more of a step someone using the Japanese PUK version would have to do if they wanted random stats.

I wanted to ask about the 1.07 version. Is there a way I could get it since the 1.07 version download link is dead? I really like the RoH scenario because I just like the tons of officers being in the game. Speeds it up for the way I play anyway. I know just about nothing when it comes to programming so me adding it myself won't happen.

Thanks in advance for any answers and again thank you for all the work you've done for these games over the many years.
MrGarretto
Tyro

Previous

Return to Three Kingdoms Game Editing & Mods