4/1/2013: April Fun

Kongming's Archives news and updates. Topics posted to this forum are displayed on the Kongming's Archives home page. If you are interested in participating please contact James.

4/1/2013: April Fun

Unread postby James » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:24 pm

It looks like I’ll be in the road through today with no dependable internet connection, so we’re going to miss out on some April fun this year. Sorry to let those of you down who swing by to have a look!
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Re: 4/1/2013: April Fun

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Gutted :shock:
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Aaron.K » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:58 pm

I was looking forward to it this year. I always like the pranks you've played on the site. I especially liked the Pikachu's Archives one. Shame that it won't happen now. :(
"Why have you come to Jotunheim all alone?"
Aaron.K
Master

Unread postby James » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Aaron.K wrote:I was looking forward to it this year. I always like the pranks you've played on the site. I especially liked the Pikachu's Archives one. Shame that it won't happen now. :(

I’m bummed too. Even had it all planned out. :cry:
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Korin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:42 pm

James wrote:
Aaron.K wrote:I was looking forward to it this year. I always like the pranks you've played on the site. I especially liked the Pikachu's Archives one. Shame that it won't happen now. :(

I’m bummed too. Even had it all planned out. :cry:

If you had it all planned out, why didn't you do it? Did something come up at last minute? ROFL
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:27 pm

As James said he's not at home right now so he doesn't have easy internet access!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Korin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:31 pm

I just want to know why he's on the road today, last minute or something planned? Since he said that he had it all planned and all so I just suspected last minute... Lol, Fin--you sounding like Xia when you use ! btw :lol:
Soshi.
Korin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Fin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Korin wrote:I just want to know why he's on the road today, last minute or something planned? Since he said that he had it all planned and all so I just suspected last minute... Lol, Fin--you sounding like Xia when you use ! btw :lol:

:lol: Fair enough, yeah I don't tend to use exclamation marks quote as much as SunXia.
Sun Fin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Ranbir » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

This is the joke.

He realised he would be lazy and reuse pikachu so has made this on the road excuse.
"The imaginary number is a fine and wonderful resource of the human spirit, almost an amphibian between being and not being." - Gottfried Leibniz
Science snobbery.
Ranbir
For Queen and Country

Unread postby Shu Ryorin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Ranbir wrote:This is the joke.

He realised he would be lazy and reuse pikachu so has made this on the road excuse.

I suspected as much...

:pika:
"Only dummies call people dummy, dummy!"
-some fairy in "Breath of Fire III"

Grad school is hard, you guys.
Shu Ryorin
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Location: Canada, wandering the less-frozen-than-Alaska-but-still-cold wastes of grad school

Next

Return to KMA News