4/2/2012: Won’t The Real Huo Hu Please Stand Up?

Kongming's Archives news and updates. Topics posted to this forum are displayed on the Kongming's Archives home page. If you are interested in participating please contact James.

4/2/2012: Won’t The Real Huo Hu Please Stand Up?

Unread postby James » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Please stand up? Please stand up? If you missed your chance to find Huo Hu, or simply want to find him again (for some reason or another), you can re-visit our 2012 April Fools’ event and again experience all the fun and excitement of searching for Huo Hu through a hazy dream of colors. Seven people sent in the special codes for finding him on April Fools’, so I’ll be contacting each of you soon when I think of a fun prize to share!
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Re: 4/2/2012: Won’t The Real Huo Hu Please Stand Up?

Unread postby Lorenza.R » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Well, that is my first check out to kongming.net ! We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a regional community in the exact same niche. Your phorum supplied us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous task! Wish you luck!
Lorenza.R

Re: 4/2/2012: Won’t The Real Huo Hu Please Stand Up?

Unread postby Deanna.O » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:52 am

Hope to receive some assistance from kongming.net if I will have any questions. Wish you luck!
Deanna.O

Return to KMA News