4/2/07: April Fools' 2007

Kongming's Archives news and updates. Topics posted to this forum are displayed on the Kongming's Archives home page. If you are interested in participating please contact James.

Unread postby Prince of Wei » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:34 pm

I wasn't exactly 'fooled', but it was certainly believable enough for me to doubt my own conclusion that it was a prank! :lol:

Excellent - I particularly liked the way it linked with the 'Ides of March'! :)
Prince of Wei
Tyro

Unread postby dirtybird » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:01 pm

I still find myself laughing at this joke. From the moment i read it to the occassion i discovered it was a joke, i was puzzled yet humored. As the seriousness completely fooled me, i really did believe James was gone forever and would never return. However, coming to realize it was a joke (due to my reading of other posts) made me laugh whole heartedly. To all who played a major role in that situation, many hand claps, that was a well orchestrated prank and even the more humorous.
Everything i've obtained, and all i know; i give it away just to know you Lord.
dirtybird
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby didier » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:13 am

Can't believe I fell for it!

(havent posted on here for a year or two, hehe)

but I was so sorry for James, coz he's established something here with was truly admirable, and it was a horrible thought that he'd been hijacked and had his love stolen!

I figured the April 1st thing was just a coincidence, just how I came an had my occasional KMA checkup on that date, hahaha.

Plz don't ever stop James, and keep loving SGYY everyone :D
Guan Yu once said "I do not fear death, it is but my journey home". That comforts me for the distant future, but I want to stay and play Three Kingdoms games.
didier
Scholar

Unread postby James » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:00 am

didier wrote:Plz don't ever stop James, and keep loving SGYY everyone :D

No worries. KMA isn’t going anywhere any time soon. :)
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby RongFu » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:52 am

I'm a newbie here, but may I say something?

if this is the joke about James banned, yes, i was fooled.., I was even think, oh no.. what is going on here.. maybe it's a waste to join here because this forum is going to be destroyed?

but.. really.. when I understand all was a joke, i just want to say.. great! i never see a forum can make all these joke ^^ sometimes joke can make the world more colorful, and this joke i think make this forum colorful too ^^
RongFu
Student

Unread postby James » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:44 am

RongFu wrote:but.. really.. when I understand all was a joke, i just want to say.. great! i never see a forum can make all these joke ^^ sometimes joke can make the world more colorful, and this joke i think make this forum colorful too ^^

I think it keeps the forum fun for [nearly?] all of us. :)
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Lady Wu » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:05 am

Glad we didn't scare you off, RongFu!

And yes, we are special, and James is special. I wouldn't dream of pulling such a prank on any of the other forums I go to. :P
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Unread postby RongFu » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:27 am

James wrote:
RongFu wrote:but.. really.. when I understand all was a joke, i just want to say.. great! i never see a forum can make all these joke ^^ sometimes joke can make the world more colorful, and this joke i think make this forum colorful too ^^

I think it keeps the forum fun for [nearly?] all of us. :)
I think so :D
really funny, even for newbie like me.

Lady Wu wrote:Glad we didn't scare you off, RongFu!

And yes, we are special, and James is special. I wouldn't dream of pulling such a prank on any of the other forums I go to. :P
to tell the truth, i was scared.. hahaha.. but now i love this forum
RongFu
Student

Previous

Return to KMA News