5/15/06: New Destiny of an Emperor I and II Content!

Kongming's Archives news and updates. Topics posted to this forum are displayed on the Kongming's Archives home page. If you are interested in participating please contact James.

5/15/06: New Destiny of an Emperor I and II Content!

Unread postby James » Mon May 15, 2006 6:34 pm

For a long time now, our <a href="http://kongming.net/doae/">Destiny of an Emperor section</a> hasn’t been quite what I have always wanted it to be, but I’ve finally decided to spend some time to change that. Over the past few weeks, and on into the next month or so, many additions and changes will be made to the Destiny of an Emperor section—too many for me to document them here. Our advice is simple: if you are a fan of Destiny of an Emperor, keep your eyes on that section of the site, because you will be seeing a great deal fun new content. For this reason, along with new content coming for Destiny of an Emperor II as well, <a href="http://kongming.net/doae2/">Destiny of an Emperor II</a> has received its own home page!
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Lady Wu » Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pm

Oh my gosh, now I just have to get my hands on a copy of the Japanese DoaE just to see the Super Rebels for myself!!!!!!!

I (heart) DoaE.
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Unread postby James » Mon May 15, 2006 8:31 pm

Yeah, that was my reaction too! :lol:

The fellow who sent me the screenshots he took from his Nokia phone also sent me his Japanese Destiny of an Emperor ROM. I have added it for download on the game downloads page, and I’ll add it to the DoaE page itself soon as well. I fought my way to the ‘Super Rebels’ last week, and I was delighted when I did indeed find them waiting for me. :)
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Wo Long » Mon May 15, 2006 9:48 pm

Are you planning on adding a DoaE3 section as well? I know it's in Chinese, but I've been playing it quite a bit and I could help find some information for you (and seeing as Taishi Ci of LordYuanShu.com made a walkthrough, I'm sure he could also help).
Wo Long
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Mon May 15, 2006 10:02 pm

I won’t be playing Destiny of an Emperor III myself, at least not in the very near future, but I will probably be creating a Destiny of an Emperor III section for Taishi Ci (lordyuanshu.com member) to share his walkthrough, and for other Destiny of an Emperor III content people put together. :)
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Shadowlink » Mon May 15, 2006 10:16 pm

lol finally there is a doe2 section , i was looking for that when i downloaded the game XD
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby James » Mon May 15, 2006 11:40 pm

I’m playing through Destiny of an Emperor II right now, creating a walkthrough as I go along. I’m also gathering and verifying hidden items, checking for rare dropped items, and messing around with the Zheng Letter. It is quite a hefty plate of stuff to do, but by the time I’m done I’ll have a walkthrough better than the one I wrote for Destiny of an Emperor. :)

I’m really enjoying the game!
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Shadowlink » Tue May 16, 2006 12:06 am

James wrote:I’m playing through Destiny of an Emperor II right now, creating a walkthrough as I go along. I’m also gathering and verifying hidden items, checking for rare dropped items, and messing around with the Zheng Letter. It is quite a hefty plate of stuff to do, but by the time I’m done I’ll have a walkthrough better than the one I wrote for Destiny of an Emperor. :)

dunt forget about how to get the "tally order" it really hurts if you dunt get it for xiahou dun
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Jordan » Tue May 16, 2006 4:48 am

Shadowlink wrote:
James wrote:I’m playing through Destiny of an Emperor II right now, creating a walkthrough as I go along. I’m also gathering and verifying hidden items, checking for rare dropped items, and messing around with the Zheng Letter. It is quite a hefty plate of stuff to do, but by the time I’m done I’ll have a walkthrough better than the one I wrote for Destiny of an Emperor. :)

dunt forget about how to get the "tally order" it really hurts if you dunt get it for xiahou dun

Haha I didn't know about the tally order for that boss. I still beat him though because I used some formation that raised my defense too. Then I just spend a long time wittling away at Xiahou Dun with tactics and what-not. When that was finished I went all-out on the rebels with him and easily triumphed. :/
Jordan
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Lady Wu » Wed May 17, 2006 5:14 am

There doesn't seem to be a link to the DoaE page on the Games section?
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu

Next

Return to KMA News