2/24/06: Some fun new games coming just over the horizon...

Kongming's Archives news and updates. Topics posted to this forum are displayed on the Kongming's Archives home page. If you are interested in participating please contact James.

2/24/06: Some fun new games coming just over the horizon...

Unread postby James » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:20 pm

Updated information on all the various games that are coming in the future (check releases at the bottom of the home page). They include Koei’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI, Samurai Warriors 2, Samurai Warriors: State of War, and Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires. Samurai Warriors 2, in particular, looks very good. Koei has also been releasing versions of Romance of the Three Kingdoms for handheld systems, but there is no sign of any of them being translated to English, which really is a horrible shame—I can’t think of any game I’d want more, and I know I’m not alone.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby KOEI Warriors » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:32 pm

Hi James, it's been a long time... By the way, thanks for the announcing date, it is so useful, the Koei Co. Ltd. (United Kingdom) manager has found my site, that why I'm working hard lately, and they found kongming.net as well, I think they have mailed and contacted you, check your mail, maybe they'll be able to help you like sending you the game earlier, beta testing, goodies, and contribute the goodies (prize) for the contest :)
KOEI Warriors
Student

Unread postby James » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:16 am

Announcing date? The date list at the bottom of the home page? :)

I haven’t heard from Koei’s UK division, but I would be happy to chat or work with them. In fact, it would help me better cover things like UK release dates. Koei US gives me access to game information, certain release dates, and a small but useful collection of media. It would be fun to review games before they were actually released.

Contest?
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby KOEI Warriors » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:46 pm

I've submitted your email to the Koei (UK) manager and I hope you won't blame me for that, so they will send you release date, etc to your mail soon :)

The manager of Koei UK is Mikey Foley and the Sales Manager is Will Curley, so don't delete the mail if you see that names :)
KOEI Warriors
Student

Unread postby James » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:10 pm

I shall not. Thank you. :)
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby KOEI Warriors » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:26 pm

James, you rock!!! :twisted:
KOEI Warriors
Student

Unread postby Hubsta » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:32 pm

You're in contact with the manager of KOEI Uk? What are the implications for the site?
"Religion, in which the being reveres one who cannot be proved to exist and lives within boundaries set by people on the same plane, is controlled thinking just as having one’s thoughts forbidden by an absolute ruler is."
Hubsta
Scholar

Unread postby KOEI Warriors » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:34 pm

They contacted us, and I think James has already received his first mail from them if it's no mistaken cause I told them this morning about the email of James :)
KOEI Warriors
Student

Unread postby James » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:54 am

Hubsta wrote:You're in contact with the manager of KOEI Uk? What are the implications for the site?

Hmm? I couldn’t imagine there would be any implications for either of our sites. We’ve both worked with Koei to get more content (myself on occasion), but there’s not been a site-altering relationship in place.

KOEI Warriors wrote:They contacted us, and I think James has already received his first mail from them if it's no mistaken cause I told them this morning about the email of James :)

What email address did you give them? I haven’t heard anything. :)
Feel free to contact me via PM if you like regarding this.
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby KOEI Warriors » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:46 pm

Ok, I'll do every details and write it to you in PM :)
KOEI Warriors
Student

Return to KMA News