5/3/05: On vacation to good ol' Utah. Soon to return!

Kongming's Archives news and updates. Topics posted to this forum are displayed on the Kongming's Archives home page. If you are interested in participating please contact James.

Unread postby Tyler » Sun May 15, 2005 1:33 am

Well James is late. Mabye he abandoned us :cry: . I demand a page long report on why he is late when he gets back!
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Liu Pi » Sun May 15, 2005 11:35 am

I think that James may well have more important things in life to worry about than the forums. Give the man a chance. :wink:
Liu Pi
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Re: 5/3/05: On vacation to good ol' Utah. Soon to return!

Unread postby Jonathan » Mon May 16, 2005 3:56 am

James wrote:I will be on vacation, without internet access, until 5/11/05. (Yay!)

Hey James,

Just wanted to tell you thanks for coming up to Salt Lake, sorry I was not able to spend some time with the following week. I hope you still will be able to visit in the summer. I will keep in touch with you; maybe I will even post on the site again, it’s been a long time.

Kira says “hi” by the way.
Also known as Zhuge Xuanshi
"The problem with the gene pool is, there's no lifeguard."
-Steven Wright
Jonathan
Censored
Censored

Unread postby Nagamasa Azai » Tue May 17, 2005 1:09 am

I wonder if he means November 5th or May 11th, maybe thats what it is...if it is...the website will fall
May the power of the Azai be with you...
A member of these forums
The Scholars of Shen Zhou
KOEI Warriors Forum
Messenger Plus! Forums
Nagamasa Azai
Academic

Location: Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Unread postby Tyler » Tue May 17, 2005 1:21 am

I seen him on the online list and he read a PM I sent him he's back he just hasn't "fully" come back yet. Of the two users on the hidden online list one is myself and the other well there is a possiblility...
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Nagamasa Azai » Tue May 17, 2005 1:26 am

Liu Ce wrote:I seen him on the online list and he read a PM I sent him he's back he just hasn't "fully" come back yet. Of the two users on the hidden online list one is myself and the other well there is a possiblility...

if u can. tell him to read his message, i've got an urgent 1
May the power of the Azai be with you...
A member of these forums
The Scholars of Shen Zhou
KOEI Warriors Forum
Messenger Plus! Forums
Nagamasa Azai
Academic

Location: Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Unread postby Tyler » Tue May 17, 2005 1:27 am

He'll get to it when he has time we aren't ones to force an ungodly amount of questions on his already heavy workload.
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Guest » Tue May 17, 2005 1:28 am

Liu Ce wrote:He'll get to it when he has time we aren't ones to force an ungodly amount of questions on his already heavy workload.

message recived

Unread postby Tyler » Tue May 17, 2005 1:28 am

Having problems logging in? I do hope you take my offer.
Tyler
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby James » Tue May 17, 2005 5:43 am

Thanks for your patience, everyone (well, some of you at least). I did get back as scheduled, but the world didn’t wait from me while I was hiding from it, and it had a to-do list waiting for me when I got back. Needless to say, we're just now getting everything in order, and we've had quite a few adventures. Right now I'm taking care of site related things which seem most important, and I haven't started with SoSZ just yet. I thought I was always lazy with my email, but I guess I kept pretty well on top of things. I sure have a lot of unread email right now.

If any of you have questions for me, or have something you feel is urgent you want to bring to my attention, please send me an email (please, no PMs), and I'll have a look at it as soon as I get a chance. I think there is no way I’ll be able to review all the posts made while I was gone.

John, it was my pleasure to be there, and I’m glad the two of you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon. I’ll probably visit again this summer, and that time around there’ll be some more planning in advance, so maybe I’ll get to visit you more then. Either way, have a wonderful time!

Nagamasa Azai wrote:I wonder if he means November 5th or May 11th, maybe thats what it is...if it is...the website will fall

Nah it wouldn’t. It just wouldn’t have new stuff from me.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Previous

Return to KMA News