2/16/05: Dynasty Warriors 5 (Shin Sangoku Musou) Home Page!

Kongming's Archives news and updates. Topics posted to this forum are displayed on the Kongming's Archives home page. If you are interested in participating please contact James.

Unread postby Xiahou Ji » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:00 pm

That's really suck. I can go to the character page but just not the main page. The page "appears" to be blank.

Hmm, I think I just find out what's wrong. It won't show anything if my encoding of the web page is not ISO. And the only option that I can see everything properly is using Unicode.
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;
let me lead you from your solitude.
Say you need me with you, here beside you,
anywhere you go, let me go too,
Christine, that's all I ask of you...
Xiahou Ji
Academic

Unread postby James » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:32 am

Just some basic resources for now—not much that couldn’t have been found with some good searching on the Internet. I suppose those 100x100 graphics could easily be made into avatars though. Maybe I’ll add something like that in a future update, pre-made.

Xiahou Ji wrote:Hmm, I think I just find out what's wrong. It won't show anything if my encoding of the web page is not ISO. And the only option that I can see everything properly is using Unicode.

That’s odd. Is your character encoding set to a default, or is it set to use what the pages tell it to use? KMA uses unicode, but your browser should recognize that automatically. What is your browser, version, and OS?
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Xiahou Ji » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:22 pm

I am using XP Professional, IE 6.0. I usually check off the Auto-Select option... maybe I shouldn't...
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;
let me lead you from your solitude.
Say you need me with you, here beside you,
anywhere you go, let me go too,
Christine, that's all I ask of you...
Xiahou Ji
Academic

Unread postby James » Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:11 am

Xiahou Ji wrote:I am using XP Professional, IE 6.0. I usually check off the Auto-Select option... maybe I shouldn't...

Yeah, that would be the problem.
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby robbyjo » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:22 pm

James, could you upload the DW5 music as posted here, here, here, and here?

Thanks. :)

-- Rob
robbyjo
Überducky of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Li Ruiyue » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:27 pm

The recordings that superDio-plus^^ made will be a useful addition to the Music section on KMA until the better quality mp3s (if there are going to be any) are uploaded by someone.
Li Ruiyue
Innocent Soul

Unread postby James » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:42 pm

Hmm… I’d have to link to the pages on SoSZ.
I don’t really see any trouble with that when it comes down to it.

Edit: it is done in this new update.
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

dw5 is actually comin out

Unread postby Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:45 am

i can't read the text but i did see the new look for everybody,including the new characters.some of the characters doent look any different.some REALLY does.some of the new look i think its cooler and better.i save thos pics in my computer already.wanna look at the pics.go to some japanese website that has it.ummmm,probably gamecity.com has it.check whos the new character at yueying.net.

kessen 3

Unread postby zhao_yun_006 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:57 pm

i have started a kessen 3 items walkthrough, but i dont know how to post it to the net. since you talked about having a k3 page, and you have nothing yet, i was wondering if kongming.net would be interested in the walkthrough? sorry if this is in the wrong spot to post, i just clicked the link for the replies next to the update that talked of the k3 site.
zhao_yun_006
Apprentice

Unread postby Mistelten » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:20 am

Time really does pass by like a fleet stallion glimpsed through a crack in the wall. I can't believe it's almost out! Good on Koei for keeping up with their 'quick translations' policy. The game's looking good. I'll make my full opinion when I play it.
Mistelten
Scholar of Shen Zhou

PreviousNext

Return to KMA News