Article Requests and Suggestions

A special forum in which articles are transformed into articles at Kongming’s Archives. (Learn More)

Moderator: Kongming’s Archives Editors

Article Requests and Suggestions

Unread postby James » Sat May 17, 2008 3:54 am

Do you have an idea for a new Kongming’s Archives article?
Post here and tell us about it, especially if you are interested in championing the cause. If we think there would be interest in an article, and we have enough people willing to make it a good addition to Kongming’s Archives, odds are it would be improved. We’re limited only by our own participation as a community.

Do you want to comment about a pending suggestion?
You are welcome to reply here. We'll sort it out.

Do you want to comment on an existing article?
You can actually post in response to that article! If it is something you deem to be important or worthy of special attention, post here at your own discretion. If there is a major problem, though, please write me an email through Kongming’s Archives.
Kongming’s Archives – Romance of the Three Kingdoms Novel, History and Games
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Re: Article Requests and Suggestions

Unread postby Lady Wu » Mon May 26, 2008 4:50 am

Taishi Ci 2.0 and Arakasi, if you guys are interested in putting together articles on LoCC or LoLB based on material that's posted on the forum, go ahead. And feel free to use whatever I posted that you think is relevant. I would start something myself, except I'm going to be travelling for the next three months or so and won't be able to be too involved until I get back.
"Whatever you do, don't fall off the bridge! It'll be a pain to try to get back up again." - Private, DW 8
Lady Wu
There's no better state than Wu
There's no better state than Wu

Unread postby James » Mon May 26, 2008 4:56 am

I'll be happy to help out too. :)

And Lady Wu, if you have something which you would like to convert into an article you are welcome to make a new thread and simply paste it in. No need for any sort of special formatting. I can get started on that and I'll drag them into it, if possible, so we can get proficient with the new system while you're busy.
“ They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Mikhail » Thu May 29, 2008 12:17 am

I might have to compile some of the LoCC/LoLB threads and make an article of it when my laptop gets returned to me. Meanwhile, here's hoping that Arakasi and Taishi Ci 2.0 do it ahead of me so I wont have to do much...

James, maybe you should mention/list what kinds of articles can be "created" more explicitly. Might just jolt the memories of the scholars to find something of interest they might want to read/write/create.

I don't want this project to "die" since I like being purple, instead of the boring ol' blue.
Soweneul Malhaebwa (Tell me your wish).
Mikhail
Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Unread postby James » Thu May 29, 2008 3:22 am

1) Anything can be created. :)

2) I won't die. It is a great idea and is damn useful. I'll be wrapping it up down the road.
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu May 29, 2008 7:50 am

I'm nabbing an article on the historical sources if nobody minds. Meant to claim it earlier, sorry
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby James » Thu May 29, 2008 3:08 pm

Sounds great. Especially if you're talking about what I think you are. :)
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Mikhail » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Lady Wu wrote:Taishi Ci 2.0 and Arakasi, if you guys are interested in putting together articles on LoCC or LoLB based on material that's posted on the forum, go ahead. And feel free to use whatever I posted that you think is relevant. I would start something myself, except I'm going to be travelling for the next three months or so and won't be able to be too involved until I get back.

I took it upon myself to create an article with one of your forum topics. I hope that was okay... (Seeing as I am not either Taishi Ci 2.0 or Arakasi)
Mikhail

Unread postby James » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:09 pm

I think anybody can create a new topic, even if their name isn't purple. :)

We're the ones who can edit them.
  — Ben Franklin
James
Sausaged Fish
Sausaged Fish

Unread postby Mikhail » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:11 pm

James wrote:I think anybody can create a new topic, even if their name isn't purple. :)

We're the ones who can edit them.

I know that...but I don't have the "express consent of Lady Wu"... Just making sure it is alright by her.
Mikhail

Next

Return to KMA Articles